My Life That You'll Never See

Take This To Your Grave.

Image

---

*Pete's POV*

Later that day the doctors released JJ and told her to just take it easy from now on.
We went home and we all just sat around the house in an awkward silence, glancing at eachother every now and then.
And when I say we, I mean everyone, counting Panic! At The Disco, they're girlfriends Etc.
"Well, this is awkward." I blurted out as everyone stared at me.
"Well it is!" I defended.
"I'm going to go for a walk." JJ said as she got up and walked out the door.
I hated her going alone, anywhere.
So, of course I got up and followed her.

*JJ's POV*

I couldn't stay in our stupid house cooped up, I was already going to do that with the baby.
I think, whatever.
There is only one place in Chicago thats quiet, and where my real parents were.
The graveyard, perfect quiet place where everyone should go.
It felt like someone was following me, but who would follow me.
Well, whatever, I walked through the gate and started looking for the graves I was looking for in the first place.
I came across the graves for my real parents, and Patrick's parents, and my grandparents.
Figures.
I sat down in between my real parent's graves and got comfortable.
I never really knew my parents, they died before I could even remember what happened.
I've heard many stories about how my dad was a drunk and killed my mom before he killed himself.
I could never believe that story, personally because i remember something very faintly about there death but I could never make it out.
Patrick's parents, before they died, told me they died 'tragically' from a plane crash.
But whatever, it doesn't change the fact that i don't remember them and they're dead.
My grandma was still alive at them time and took me in.
She raised me till i was 5, or 4 until she developed cancer and passed away.
Problem is she passed away on my birthday so my birthday isn't a very happy day for me anymore.
Patrick doesn't know about my grandma though, or what happened to my parents.
We're only one year apart and im never comfortable talking about this infront of him, I don't want him to break down crying about his own parents.
I saw a shadow appear behind me and I closed my eyes, scared of course.
Then I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around me.
"Why are you always alone?" Pete asked me as I felt his warm breath on my neck.
"You scared me Pete." I said as I relaxed against him.
"I'm sorry." He whispered as he placed gentle kisses down my neck.
"So, stalker, what do you want from me?" I asked him as I giggled lightly.
"All I want for Christmas is you." He sang in my ear as he put his hands in my sweater pockets placing his hands on my stomach.
"You know, the baby is going to be a December baby, since its March at the moment." I said as I counted the months on my fingers.
I felt him count the months on his fingers also on my stomach.
"Yea it will be wouldn't it?" He asked.
"Yes it will." I said as I laughed lightly again.
"Why are we in a graveyard?" Pete asked as he looked around.
"Because it's peacful and my parents and grandma are buried here." I said with a sigh.
"Oh, never knew that you're parents are dead." Pete said as he stared at the ground.
"It's okay, no one knows except me, and you now." I said as I stared at the graves of my parents.
"They loved you." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me tighter.
"I know. Let's go home." I said as I changed the subject and got up.
"Okay." He said as he started to walk but I just stood there.
"Are you coming?" He asked me.
"Yea, just start walking I'll catch up with you." I told him as he nodded and started to walk.
I pulled out a White flower and placed it between both my parent's graves.
"I'll never forget who really loved me." I whispered quietly as I turned away and walked to catch up to Pete.