My Life That You'll Never See

June's Butterflies.

Image

---

*JJ's POV* ~Two Months Later~

Yea, I pretty much bloated, well at least a little.
Patrick makes fun of me, but I always get my revenge, somehow.
Pete and I found out that its a girl and soon we are going to have a stupid baby shower.
Yea, baby showers are retarded but we are still having one because its 'natural', by what Patrick says.
We don't even have a name for the baby yet, but no worries we have 7 more months.
Joe is throwing out stupid names like 'po' or 'lala'.
I swear he watchs Teletubies too much.
Lala would be a pretty girl name, but I wouldn't want her to be humiliated after a while.

"Pete, whats a good baby name?" I asked finally when me and him were walking.

Yea, I suppose we like to walk a lot.

"I don't know, you decide." He smirked as he laced our fingers together.
"Well, I'm not asking Joe for advice. I know that for a fact. Plus, you're going to be the dad so you have to have some kind of clue." I sighed.
"How about Delilah?" He asked after a moment of thought.
"That's a beautiful name." I whispered in his ear as i kissed his cheek.
"Our own daughter is going to hate me for naming her that." He sighed.
"At least her name isn't going to be Lala or Po." I said as I giggled lightly and laid my head on his shoulder.
"She is going to hate me for way more then naming her Delilah." Pete said as he layed his head on mine.
"Who couldn't love you Pete?" I asked as we came to a nearby park and sat down under a tree.
"A lot of people, except you." He said as he grinned and kissed me.
"I want it to be December already." I sighed as I laid my head on his chest.
"So do I." He said as he sighed heavily.

[A/N: I don't like this short chapter, so I'm putting up another one. = D]