My Life That You'll Never See

I'm Older Babe, Let's Talk This Over.

Image

---

*JJ's POV*

"Pete stop it." I said playfully as he tried to tickle me.
"Don't do that either." I said as he pushed me into the wall crashing his lips with mine.
"There is people everywhere." I laughed as he kissed down my neck.
"Fine." He mumbled in my neck.
I heard Delilah start to cry in the back where she was sleeping.
"See, look what you did Pete." I joked as I walked into the back again to get Delilah.
"See, she crys just like her father too." I joked again as I brought out Delilah and handed her to Pete.
"Yea, yea." Pete blushed as he brought Delilah back to the front where the guys were.
"There, now no one is around." He smirked as he came back and wrapped his arms around me.
"I am so short." I whispered as I buried my head into his chest.
"But thats why I love you." Pete said as he kissed my forehead.
"She is so quiet." Patrick said as he came to the back.
"Yea, like her mother." Pete said as he looked at me.
"Okay you two lets go eat please?" Joe pleaded as he came to the back leaving Andy with the baby, yet again.
"And me too." Patrick whimpered.
"Yea, and Patrick." I laughed as I ran through the hallway past them.

*Pete's POV*

"Ha! I beat you all." JJ said confidently as we walked into Mcdonalds.
"Why Mcdonalds Joe?" I asked him as we stood in line looking at the menu.
"Because, I like they toys they give in the kid meals. And I'm serious you guys spread that around I will kill all of you." He whispered to all of us.
JJ started laughing uncontrollably and fell into my arms.
"Shut it JJ!" Joe almost sceramed.
"Just order your stupid kiddy meal." Patrick laughed as he let Joe go in front of him.
"JJ breath." I laughed while she was still laughing in my chest.
"I can't." She breathed out.
"Come on." I said as I pulled her to into the play house thing where all the kids were.
"There I stopped." She said as she tried to hold her laughter in.
"I got it!" Joe screamed as he had a little kid meal box which made JJ burst out laughing again.
"I'm going to go play in the slides." I said as I grinned at JJ and ran into the play house.
"I wanna come." JJ screamed as she ran behind me.
There was no kids there, but it was meant for kids.
"Damn it." JJ whispered.
"What?" I asked her as I sat in a little spot that looked like a little room.
"My converse got stuck on that little step right there, but its all better." She laughed as she went passed me to the slide.
"Stop staring at my ass Pete." She said as we crawled through the tunnels in silence.
"Ruin my fun." I laughed as we got to the slide.
"Look there is a pool of balls!" She exclaimed making me giggle.
"You have a dirty mind Pete." She laughed as she noticed what I was laughing at.
"I will beat you to the balls." She laughed as she slide down the slide me following her after.
I watched her jump into the big pool of, balls.
Awkward.
"Got you." I whispered in her ear as I jumped in after her.
She squirmed to get away but I held her tighter.
I basically swam through the ball pin and met my lips with hers.
"JJ your uh, kid is hungry!" Andy called throughout Mcdonalds.
"Coming!" JJ yelled, though it was muffled by my lips.

*JJ's POV*

It was awkward breast feeding.
I mean, like ewie awkward.
"Aren't you full yet?" I asked while looking at Delilah.
It looked like she nodded and she stopped sucking.
"Thank god." I whispered to myself as I put my shirt down and walked out of the bus yet again.
"Here." I told Andy as I handed Delilah back to him.
"Finally!" Andy said with an exasperated sigh.
"Yea, keep your pants on." I laughed as I found Joe, Patrick, and Pete swimming in the pool of balls.
"Weirdos." I laughed as I stood at the edge of the big bin.
"How are we weird when you were just swimming in it?" Joe asked as if I offended him.
"I don't know." I shrugged.
"I'm leaving." Patrick said as he got out of the pool and sat down.
"I'm bored lets go please!" Andy said after a while.
"Thank you." I said as I started for the bus.
"Coming." Joe and Pete said in unison as they fought to get out of the bin first.
Joe won over Pete which made me laugh, a lot.

*Pete's POV*

Later that night after the show and everything we all sat outside of our tour bus waving at passerbyers.
When JJ questioned "When are we going to have the wedding?" And she is still waiting for an answer.
"I think, it should be in December, because I love that month and I love the snow." I suggested as I laced my fingers with hers.
"December it is." She replied as she squezzed my hand.