The Apocalypse

Saved

Raccoon City Junior High School

Geography Classroom

Monday 17th 10:30P.M

A scream echoed around the corridor and into the classroom, oh god they'd found someone to snack on! Angie and brought the table closer to us in a hope that the monsters wouldn't be able to find us.

"Do you think someone will come for us?" Angie asked looking me in the eye, I'd held up hope so far that my mother or some sort of military would be able to save us, but if the school was like this no telling what the rest of the city was like.

"Someone will save us, I know it." I replied, though even my hope was faltering slightly. After a couple more minutes of hoping that someone out there was alive and able enough to get us out of here, the door creaked open a small line of light shone over the walls.

"Angela." Someone whispered loudly we both looked over the table to find a lady in blue searching the room, a hand pistol pointing round the room. I looked at Angie, this was the miracle we had been hoping for, and we both moved the table slightly forward and walked over to the lady in blue. She immediately span round shining her torch at us, upon looking at us she lowered her gun.

"Angela?" she asked, Angie nodded the woman seemed relieved before looking towards me. "And?"

"I'm a friend, Caroline." I answered, she nodded.

"I'm here to get you to safety. My name's Jill" She stated before motioning us to follow her. Once we were out of the classroom we made our way through the school avoiding as many zombies as we could. It was once we made it to the cafeteria that we found another enemy: zombie dogs.

"Stay here." Jill commanded, before she began walking through the cafeteria, Angie and I hid behind a table though we had to move around a bit to avoid other zombies. Another voice sounded, this time it was male before several gunshots sounded soon followed by a male screaming in agony. Angie bolted into the kitchens, I ran after and shortly we were followed by Jill. Angie and I hid behind some stoves while Jill took out some of the dogs that were roaming around, behind us a zombie scrambled out of one of the drawers, Angie and I began shuffling away before Jill came snapping it's neck.

"Run." She stated, as we all stood up Angie began running for the door, myself following behind her while Jill began turning the gas on as many stoves as she could. As we got to the exit Jill lit a match which ignited the gas in the room rather quickly, we were sent flying into part of the cafeteria. Once the smoke cleared I sat up, Angie had been wrapped up in a fire blanket by another woman in the room. She began explaining what exactly was going on, and a couple of minutes later three more joined us in the room.

"Mum!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Another chapter done and dusted, getting pretty close to the end now! Thank you for all your support by the way it means a lot to me! Hope you enjoyed ciao for now! =D