The Apocalypse

Matt VS Alice

Heli-pad somewhere in Raccoon City

Monday 17th April: 11:30P.M

I looked down the line towards Caroline who looked as though she was quaking in fear, Carlos looked towards me his eyes offering some form of hope as he struggled to try and clasp my hand in his, kind of hard when your hands are tied. The 'leader' of the guards was instructing Alice to fight the monster barehanded; apparently she too was a bio-weapon just less ugly than the monster.

"I guess that's where the weapons went." I muttered, trying to keep hope alive through humour, it did sort of work earning a small smile from Carlos. Alice refused the man and so he shot Dr Ashford, Angela began screaming.

"If you don't fight Nemesis, your friends will die one by one." He stated coldly a smirk plastered on his face as he pointed his hand gun at Caroline who whimpered in fear.

"You dare shoot her and I swear!" I screamed, he moved his headed motioning for his guards to deal with me, which resulted in a quick kick to the stomach and sudden blinding pain.

"If you don't fight your friends suffer, your choice Alice." He stated as he shifted the aim along the line. Alice contemplated the fight for a while looking back at us, it was then that I saw in her eyes that she was going to agree. The fight began.

"Are you alright?" Carlos asked as I looked up from where I was doubled over, I nodded slightly wincing as pain shot up from my abdomen. Neither seemed to be winning in the fight. I looked behind Carlos to notice that both he and Jill were both attempting to break free of the binds, within minutes they had broken free. Jill freed the children and Carlos freed L.J and I, the guards seem too interested in the fight.

Suddenly the Alice pushed the creature into a pipe, impaling it through the middle of the torso, she'd actually won. Then she began screaming no, she'd known the creature, Umbrella had turned some guy called Matt into a monster, what in the lord's name did they do in those labs. She refused to finish 'Matt' off and so she ran from attacking guards giving us the chance to scramble for the chopper.

"Still think you can fly this thing?" Carlos asked as he helped me into the pilot's seat, I nodded again as I began to fire up the engines, there was only a few minutes until the city would be blown off of the map forever.

"Where's Alice?" I asked, Carlos walked down to the back of the craft scanning for a sign of her, but the chain gun fire followed by a loud bang told us that she was still out there fighting, but she soon appeared a little more bloodied than she was.

"Go!" she screamed, I began to bring the craft off the ground, though the man from before appeared to have boarded the craft, Alice dealt with him quickly sending him crunching to the ground to be snacked upon a huge crowd of the dead. We we're nearly out of the city boundaries when the nuclear weaponry detonated sending us spiralling out of control.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Second to last chapter! My lord never imagined I would finally get to the end of this fic, may do a sequel for the next movie! Hope you have enjoyed and again thanks for the support! Ciao for now =D