Two Minute Warning

Two Minute Warning

"I'm randy."

Draco didn't even bother raising his eyes from the form he was filling out. "That's odd," he commented. "You look just like Harry Potter."

"Very funny," grumbled Harry. He leaned forward in his chair. "Let's sneak down the corridor to the supply cupboard for a quickie."

Draco looked up and glowered. "Malfoys don't engage in quickies in supply cupboards," he sneered.

"Let's lock the door, and I'll bend you over your desk," suggested Harry.

"No."

"Would you rather bend me over my desk?"

"Harry, we are meant to be working," said Draco. "You'll have to wait until after hours for your shag."

"I can't concentrate!" cried Harry. "I'm hard and aching."

Draco shifted in his chair as his body responded to his partner's pleading. "Have a wank in the loo," he said gruffly.

"That's no fun," said Harry, flouncing back in his seat to sulk. "Without you, it's merely a hollow, empty release."

Draco broke the tip off his quill and had to rummage in his center drawer for another.

Harry pressed the advantage. "I need you, Draco," he murmured. "I need your cock to fill me up and stretch my rim until it burns. I need to feel you inside of me, grinding against my pros-"

The door of their office banged open. "Potter! Malfoy!" Shacklebolt bit out. "Drop whatever you're doing and report to my office in two minutes!" He strode out, slamming the door shut behind him.

Draco and Harry slumped back in their chairs with matching groans. "I am going to kill you," Draco growled. His cock had responded to Harry's naughty suggestions by attempting to stand at attention in his pants. Draco wasn't certain he could walk, and he knew for sure there would be no disguising his erection.

"We have two minutes-"

"We now have less than two minutes," seethed Draco, "and we don't dare be late or Shacklebolt will have our heads!"

"Don't say head," moaned Harry, pressing his hand against the bulge in his trousers.

Draco snatched up a quill and scrawled a hasty message:

Meet me in my office immediately.
Minister Monroe

He called for the Ministry-issued owl that was dozing on its perch in the corner of the office and attached the message to its leg. "Deliver this to the Head Auror," he instructed. Draco opened the door, and the owl flew into the corridor on its way.

"What are you doing?" asked Harry.

"I just bought us five minutes," said Draco, closing and locking the office door. He turned and reached for his zip. "Drop your trousers and bend over your desk."

~*~

By the time Kingsley came storming back to his office, Potter and Malfoy were waiting patiently in the hallway. "My apologies for the delay," he muttered, opening the door and beckoning his Aurors inside. "Some prankster sent me haring off to the Minister's office."

"That's unfortunate, sir," Malfoy said dutifully.

"It will be even more unfortunate for the person who perpetrated the hoax if I find out who did it," said Kingsley. He tossed a couple files across his desk. "We need to discuss your next assignment," he began, completely missing the guilty flushes on his Aurors' faces.