Wiltshire Grin

Wiltshire Grin

"Draco, you should be smiling for this portrait," Luna chided gently. "Harry is smiling," she pointed out.

"Malfoys do not smile for portraits," sniffed Draco.

"Not even for our wedding portrait?" Harry whispered in his ear. It had been the wedding of the century, yet Draco and Harry had kept their ceremony small and simple. The photographs that Luna was taking would be the only official ones to go public.

Draco leaned away from his new husband, lest Harry muss his hair. "For generations, Malfoys have been painted and photographed with a serious, yet noble mien, befitting our station in life," he insisted.

Harry thought of all those fusty old Malfoys in their austere portraits in the gallery at the Manor, and he shuddered in reaction. "Don't you want our future children to be able to look at our portrait and be delighted with how happy we were on our wedding day?" he prodded.

"Our children will know how happily married we are, simply by the sheer number of them," countered Draco, straightening his cuff.

Harry shivered for an entirely different reason at his husband's proclamation. "We'll start working on those future children tonight, yeah?" he husked for Draco's ears only. He heard Draco's breath hitch. Encouraged, Harry went on. "I can't wait for our honeymoon to begin," he breathed. The hand he'd splayed across Draco's lower back slid down until Harry was cupping his husband's arse and giving it a meaningful squeeze.

Draco's trousers grew tight, and he had to lock his knees to avoid swaying into Harry. "If Lovegood would simply take our portrait, we could get started immediately," he murmured. They still had their reception to attend, but perhaps there would be time for a quick shag before they arrived, fashionably late.

"Do you know how I want to begin?" asked Harry, still keeping his voice low. "I want to tongue fuck your arse until you're begging for my cock. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He knew Draco loved a good rimming.

"Merlin, yes," Draco responded with a cheshire grin.

Luna's camera flashed, and the Malfoy-Potter wedding portrait was a fait accompli.

~*~

"Isn't Draco and Harry's portrait lovely?" sighed Narcissa, gazing at the most recent portrait to grace the Malfoy Manor gallery. Harry and Draco had left for their honeymoon the night of their wedding, and they had yet to see their official portrait.

Beside her, Lucius snorted. "Our son looks like an imbecile," he snapped. "That big fucking grin of his is ridiculous!" Around him, some of the other Malfoys muttered agreement from their portraits.

"Language, Lucius," scolded his wife. "Draco looks happy, darling. It's obvious how in love they are," she added, beaming at the portrait again. There were some envious sighs from a few of the Malfoy wives in the gallery.

"Potter isn't even facing forward," ranted Lucius. "His eyes are devouring Draco like a...a lolly!" Lucius could barely abide the idea of that half-blood buggering his son, and he tried to avoid thinking about it at all.

"How romantic," cooed Narcissa as she watched Harry whisper something in Draco's ear, causing her son to smile radiantly.

"It's unbecoming," Lucius huffed. Frowning, he leaned closer to the portrait and gasped. "Merlin's beard, Cissy," he hissed. "Draco has an erection!"