Grow up

000

I wish I had a friend who wasn’t afraid to punch me in the fucking face, kick me in the balls and throw me to the ground. I don’t need your fucking conversations about “how I’m an arsehole”. Fuck that. Show me. Beat the shit out of me until I beg for forgiveness. That’s the kind of friend I need. That’s the kind of friend I want.

Good friends punch you in the face when you can’t do it yourself. I need good friend. Not shitty friends who’re too much of a coward to show people that they’re wrong. I don’t want a coward for a friend.

“Just shut the fuck up, okay?!”

That’s what you always say, you fucking coward. You scream and yell and you even threaten, but you never go through with your actions. So I don’t stop, and I won’t stop. Not until you get’s a pair of balls and hit me where it hurts.

“No, fuck you, you fucking idiot.”

And I still don’t care, because those are just words. Words never proved anything, words never changed anything. If you want the world to change, you have to force it to change. You have to stand up for yourself and you have to do something. Don’t just sit there with your fancy-pancy words, and think that it’s all going to be all right. No fuck you. I’m not changing until you make me. So hurry the fuck up before I make you.

“Violence never solved shit, you fucker!”

Oh yeah? My fist solved quite a few problems, but my mouth won’t solve shit. And your problems obviously aren’t solved, so when the fuck are you going to grow the fuck up and learn to fight for your rights?

“You just need to grow up, man.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Depending on the feedback, this is either a one-shot or a prequel to a story. Constructive criticism is welcome.