Pleasure's All Mine This Time

One Shot

Zacky had been thinking over the last couple days that maybe he would try and be on top one night. He'd been submissive in every relationship he'd been in, and he didn't have any problem with that, but he wanted to know what it felt like to the dominant one, instead of being dominated. Zacky and Brian were sitting on the edge of their bed, kissing gently, and he took this moment to slide a hand up Brian's chest and slowly push him down onto the bed. He thought for a second that maybe this would be easy, he wouldn't have to fight for dominance, maybe Brian would just let Zacky have him, but then Brian flipped them over to their usual position of Brian straddling Zacky.

Zacky groaned, breaking their kiss and flipping the position once more. “Zacky, what are you-” He stared up at his lover in surprise. Zacky stared back at him, a dominant look in his eyes that Brian had never seen before. Zacky leaned down to kiss him, attempting to claim Brian's lips the way he claimed his own, but Brian wasn't going to let it be that easy. If Zacky wanted to fuck him, he was going to have to work for it. Brian pushed Zacky off, who rolled onto the floor. Not a second after he stood up, he was pushed roughly against a wall, and held back a gasp. Instead, he snarled, grabbing Brian's shirt and moving to shove him against the other wall. Brian choked out a scream as Zacky clamped his teeth down on Brian's neck, like a dog demanding dominance. Zacky smirked at this, and gently kissed the spot he had bitten. His hands traveled to the hem of Brian's shirt, pulling it off, and in one last attempt to retain his dominance, Brian started to remove Zacky's clothes. He grabbed Brian's wrists and threw him onto the bed, climbing on top of him and straddling him. He grabbed a handful of Brian's hair and pulled him up so that their faces were only centimeters from each other.

“You're my bitch tonight.” He growled. Brian let out a soft moan, the dominant side of Zacky turning him on. Zacky pulled his shirt off and pressed his bare chest against Brian's. He kissed Brian, biting and pulling at his bottom lip. He smirked when Brian moaned and rolled his hips into Zacky's, generating a moan from both of them when they felt their erections through each others jeans. Zacky repeated Brian's movement, dry humping him and making Brian moan like a bitch. He had never heard such submissive noises coming from Brian's lips, and it was turning him on so much. He couldn't wait to have Brian on his hands and knee's being taken by him, but he was going to make him beg first. “Do you want me to fuck you, baby?” he whispered in Brian's ear. He moaned out a quiet yes and Zacky frowned. “What? I don't think I heard you.” he said, unzipping Brian's pants and pulling them down slowly.

He slipped his fingers into the slit of Brian's boxers, running them down his length, making Brian squirm. “Zacky...fuck me.” he whined. Zacky smirked, slipping Brian's boxers off so that he was completely naked. Then he removed his own pants and boxers, and told Brian to get on his knees. Zacky thoroughly enjoyed the site of his normally dominant partner on his hands and knees, waiting to be taken. He licked his fingers, lubing them up, and pushed them into Brian's entrance. Brian moaned and pushed back against him. Zacky removed his fingers, and replaced them with his throbbing dick, moaning as he pushed in as far as he could go. “Oh, Brian, you're so fucking tight.” He set a quick pace, holding Brian's hips roughly in place. Brian moaned, his mouth hanging open in pleasure. “Does that feel good, baby?” Zacky cooed, caressing Brian's soft thigh. “Oh, yes...” Brian gasped. Zacky's hand found it's way around Brian's cock, and began pumping it in rhythm with his hard thrusts into Brian's prostate. “Say my name, bitch.” he demanded.

“Oh, Zacky...” Brian moaned quietly.

“Louder.”

“Oh, God, Zacky!”

He pulled his hand back and spanked Brian's ass hard. “I said fucking louder!”
“Oh, fuck ZACKY!” Brian screamed, cumming all over Zacky's hand and the bed sheets. Zacky pulled out and moved in front of Brian, pulling his head back by the hair and shoving his dick in his mouth. Brian took it all in, Zacky throwing his head back in pure ecstasy. He pulled Brian's hair, moaning until he finally came in his mouth. He pulled Brian up so that his ear was by his lips. “Swallow it.” he growled, and Brian did so. When Zacky let go of his hair, he collapsed on the bed, and Zacky right next to him. He placed gentle kisses everywhere his lips could find, Brian's chest still heaving as he tried to catch his breath. “I love you, baby.” He whispered, kissing Brian's neck softly and cuddling next to him.