How Ryan Ross Confessed His Confession

World War 3

The way back to Ryan's was of awkward presence. It was silent and we all had an idea of who it was that had called Ryan. When we got to his place everyone besides Ryan and I went inside.
"We will be in soon. We are going for a walk." Ryan told the rest.
Brendon gave him and look saying "I get you" and motioned the rest inside. Ryan and I began walking. It was silent for the first couple of minutes. I wasn't about to ask who had called him. I didn't want him to get even more upset then he already was.
"Jamie, you could probably guess who had called me...." Ryan broke the silence.
"Julia?" I responded.
He nodded. "Yea, she had gotten my number from her brother Pierre."
"Oh, I'm surprised he gave it to her. I mean he knows how she is and what she is up to and he is one of your closest friends." I said, confused as to why Pierre would betray Ryan like that.
"Yeah, but she can be very manipulative." Ryan pointed out.
"I seem to forget that every time. Even Pierre can't escape her grasp of manipulation." I replied looking at Ryan. "So, what did she say? You seem really upset."
"Well, first she chewed me out for not giving her my number and how long it took her to get it out of Pierre. Then she went on in saying how I should dump you for her. I told her that wasn't going to happen which caused her to go on a rampage about how she's going to ruin us and convince me to go with her. I hung up after that. I just can't take this right now. A lot is going on and I don't want to loose you just because Julia is on an ego trip." He explained.
"Well, let's not worry about her. If she does try we won't let her, will we?" I said, giving him a reassuring hug.
"Yeah, we shall be the first to not fall into her evil trap." Ryan said smiling at me.
We walked around the block and talked about random things like how Jon has a thing against mushrooms since his "horrific nightmare."
"Well, look who it is. Miss Slutty and Mr. Ross." A voice behind us exclaimed.
Ryan and I stopped in our tracks, predicting who it was.
"Excuse me?" Ryan said, turning around to face Julia. I turned around too.
"You heard me, Ryan. That is her name. She stole you from me and you know it!." Julia replied.
"Julia! Would you stop! I don't like you let alone love you. So why don't you get over yourself and leave us alone!" Ryan yelled while grabbing me and heading for the house.
"No! I know how you really feel about me. You love me, don't deny it. It really ticks me off when you rather be with this slut than with me!" Julia responded following us.
By now we were at the steps up to Ryan's house.
"Seriously, Julia you are going a bit far with this." Ryan stopped to facer her. "Now you either leave us alone or I put a restraining order on you."
"Ha-ha. I know you better than that. You wouldn't dare, Ryan Ross." She replied
"You want to bet?" He threatened
I had stopped and just stood there. There was no way I was going to get into this. Brendon and Spencer had come out of the house by now.
"Hey! What is going on?!" Brendon exclaimed running down towards Ryan and Julia.
"You stay out of this, Brendon. You are the reason Ryan and I aren't together anymore and why he is with her!" Julia said pointing towards me.
"You are out of hand, Julia. Don't you have better things to do that harass Ryan and Jamie? All you care about is yourself and the drama you cause." Brendon responded. "Don't you dare blame me or Jamie on your doings because you know your wrong."
Julia was about to respond when someone had put a hand on her shoulder.
"Knock it off, Julia. Seriously I'm getting sick of you and am quite frankly about to not even consider calling you my sister." Pierre said.
"How did you get here, Pierre! I told you not to get into my business!" She exclaimed turning around to face him. "It's not like you can stop me."
"It's my business too. Ryan and Jamie are my friends and you are my sister. I have every right to stop you." Pierre replied.
"Sorry for giving her your number, Ryan. I feel really bad and hope she doesn't bother you again." He continued dragging Julia away. "I'll see you later."
Ryan gave Pierre a "I forgive you" look and nodded.
"You think it's all good now?! I'll be back, Ryan Ross!" Julia yelled trying to get out of Pierre's grasp.
"Get in the car. You need help lady!" Pierre exclaimed.
I sort of giggled at Pierre when he gave us a "help me" look while getting Julia into the car and driving away.
Ryan sighed and put his hand on my shoulder.
"I don't think we will be seeing her anytime soon." Brendon said while we walked inside. "Pierre seems to have her under control and I'm sure he'll figure out something to restrain her from you."
"Yeah, Pierre may have made some mistakes in this whole situation, but he sure knows how to fix it." Ryan responded.