Status: Active, Updates may vary. But comments speed up the progress :)

Blood Kisses

Preface

The ninety and nine are with dreams,
Content but the hope of the world made new,
Is the hundredth man who is grimly bent,
On making those dreams come true.

~ Edgar Allan Poe


Merrissa Hayes had always thought her life boring and simple. Adopted at a young age she knew nothing of the world outside of the small town of Havenview, Maine. Living in the perfect world of being an only child, having a loyal best friend, and having the perfect boyfriend made her never want to leave. But never in life do things stay as you wish them to.

Alexander Petri lived in a secret world where your wife was chosen for you and children don't act out. When a woman comes to him begin for her daughter back he realizes he must help her, not realizing how much danger this girl truly is, and how valuable her life really is.

Cassandra 'Cassie' Petri always thought that her and her boyfriend Chance had the perfect life. But when Chance risks his own life to save Cassie, they both realize that they can never truly be together anymore. Not wanting to live anymore she's in a constant struggle to end the life she doesn't want.

Steele Adams never thought he would be watching his younger brother Ash die slowly and painfully, and not be able to do anything about it, But that's exactly what his life has become. When Steele discovers a way to save his brother he will stop at nothing, even killing, to get to the answer.

Chance Tatum saved the girl he loved and hasn't seen her since. His life was thrown into chaos and he has had to make some changes that he still isn't happy about. He is willing to risk his and Cassie's lives to see her once more, even if kills both of them in the process.

Six teenagers.

Five stories.

All held together by the future they didn't choose.

All relying on each other to survive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cassandra loves comments :)