I'm So Sorry, I'm So Sorry

I'm So Sorry.

I looked at my phone for the millionth time today, viewing the background picture on my phone of my beautiful girlfriend…well ex-girlfriend now. I miss her so bloody much. She was the most beautiful and sweetest bird I have ever known, and I lost her because of what happened during tour that wasn’t even my fault.

“Dude just bloody get over her. I mean you don’t need to stay with one girl forever. You’re still young enough to be reckless.” Ben said as he poured him and Danny a glass of Jack Daniels. I rolled my eyes. “Yeah mate, just forget about her. You’re a rockstar, man. You can get any girl you want.” How can they even say that? She meant more than anything to me, and they ruined everything because they couldn’t mind their own business. I sighed and sat up from my bunk, “Yes I could get any girl that I want, but I want Leilah and only her. She was perfect mates, and you had to fucking ruin it because you wouldn’t butt out of our relationship.” I got up from my bunk and walked away, not wanting to hear anything they say next, especially, now that they were starting to drink for the night.

Three weeks ago while on tour, I was having a skype session with Leilah, who was my girlfriend. We had got into a little heated argument and it was my fault, but we decided to get off from out video chat to cool down. I had to cool down the most because I was yelling at her, which I did felt terrible for doing, especially since she hated being yelled at and I knew that too. She had called me a few names, which I honestly deserved, but Danny and Ben thought other wise. I didn’t know that they listened to our argument until they came out to check on me and I told them specifically that it was my fault.

Later on that day, the guys and I were drinking on our bus. I only had two cans of beer and the others were drinking more of the hardcore shit. There was a knock on our door. I didn’t think much of it, but Ben got up and opened it. He came back to the room with a bird who looked no older than 21 years old, wearing a corset top, a very short black skirt that you could pretty much see her panties without looking under her it, fishnet stockings, and black stilettos. I knew that Danny and Ben had found this chick, which is typical of them. I definitely did not want to see them get it on with the bird, so I went to turn my computer on and Skype with Leilah again so I can apologize from earlier and to just talk to her before I went to sleep. While my computer was loading, I wanted another can of beer. So I went back to the room where the guys were to grab my beer and I almost made it out of the room until the girl that Ben had invited grabbed my wrist, asking me to have fun with her. I looked at her and told her that I wasn’t interested and that I had a girlfriend at home. Of course she decided that she wouldn’t take no for an answer and pulled me to the couch. She sat on my lap and began to straddle me down, kissing me. I tried so hard to push her off, without hurting her because I was against hitting the female body. Ben kept laughing, that motherfucker.

I was finally able to get the girl off of me and stood up from the couch. “That’s what you get bitch for fucking with our friend,” I heard Danny say, while laughing. I thought he was talking to the whore in front of me, but boy I was wrong. I faced Danny, he had my laptop in his hand and he was talking to my now furious and crying girlfriend who was on Skype. Shit! I grabbed my computer from his hands and went to the bunk area. “Leilah, love it’s not what it look-” She cut me off, “Don’t even go there. I saw everything. I thought you weren’t like rest, but I was wrong. We’re done Cameron…just..fuck you!” She said crying then ended our Skype session.

I walked over to where our bunks and laid down, sighing to myself. I took out my phone again and looked at her picture, seeing her beautiful smile. I fucking miss her to hell right now and I wanted to explain to her that I never cheated on her and would never think about doing that to her ever, but she will not hear me out since she isn’t answering any of my phone calls and text. I looked over to my white board to see where we were playing today, but there was nothing on it…I forgot that I erased everything in anger. I sighed and looked over to see that Sam had just walked backed here. “Hey man, what city are we heading to now?” He stopped and faced me, “We’re heading to LA now. We should be stopping pretty soon.” I nodded and an idea had popped into my head. “Thanks man…” Sam nodded and smiled softly before walking away.

We had arrived to Los Angeles about an hour ago and as soon as we had, I took a cab so I could make a few errands. The taxi had pulled into the driveway of my final destination and I was beginning to feel a bit nervous. I hope this idea goes as planned because I will be a broken man if it didn’t. I was facing the door now and waiting patiently for it to open, after I had rang the door bell. I waited a few minutes and there was no answer, so I thought they weren’t home and began to leave. However I heard the door began to open slowly, making me stop in my step.

“Cameron?” Her soft angelic voice sang into my ear. I nodded and turned around to face the most beautiful bird I know. “What are you doing here?” She questioned and I smiled softly, handing her a bouquet of violets, her favorite flower. Leilah took the flowers and sniffed them softly as a small smile was forming on her lips. “I came here to tell you that I didn’t and would never cheat on you. I love you and that girl that you saw on me, Danny and Ben invited her over. I didn’t do anything with her and I had struggled to get her off of me. And what Danny had said to you was out of line. But most importantly I just want to say that I’m so sorry for everything that happened…I’m just so sorry.” I said quietly by the end of my explanation. I looked down, but quickly looked up when she had her arms wrapped around my neck and her face buried in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rest my chin on top of her head. “Just like before, I’ll tell you again. I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you enjoyed.
xx