Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Ten .

Johnand I were standing behind the curtain just about to get ready for me to make my debut when I felt two arms wrap about my belly.

'Good luck ! " Someone yelped . It was Mickie . I grabbed her hands and laughed .
" Thanks , Love . Hopefully this will go well . "

The butterflies started to grow in my stomach and do back flips . That's when John's music hit . He was going out first and then was going to announce me to his crowd . Mickie let go and John kissed my forehead before running out of the curtain and to the ring.

" Well here we go . " I mumbled with Mickie next to me .

John hustled to the ring then grabbed a mic after entering it. He stood in the middle and listened to the roar of the crowd. He raised the mic to his lips shortly after his music cut off.
" Guess what !? " He chuckled , " We have a new diva ! " The crowd screamed .
" I'd like for you guys to meet her . She's beautiful and is a great girl . Here she is . Riley Rose ! " He yelled into the mic and " Show Me the Money " by Peety Pablo blasted through the arena speakers. Mickie let go of my hand as I walked through the curtain and onto the ramp. I heard the whole place screaming for me. Johnny boy is well liked within the WWE Universe so I was automatically going to be well liked as well. I made my way to the ring and did my Stacey Kiebler entrance and let the whistles from the guys in the crowd surround me . I got in the the ring and grabbed a mic from Lilian Garcia . I raised the mic up to my lips but before I could even say anything the crowd started to get louder and louder . When the finally calmed down, I spoke .

" Hi guys . Nice to meet you all . " I smiled and started to giggle, hearing the whistles continue. Shortly after I spoke someone's music interrupted my debut and filled the arena and the crowd reacted with boo's.
" I heard voices in my head ... " Randy . Damnit . I can't catch a break , I had almost forgot about our storyline together. He slowly walked down and into the ring as he normally does. He entered the ring and softly grasped my hand and took my mic from me then back up about two feet .
" I don't mean to interrupt, but, I just couldn't help myself. I just had to come out and meet you face to face," He paced slowly infront of me, " I've heard about you. I hear you've got true talent. That you're going to rise to the top and make the WWE an even bigger name than it already is. They say you're destined for greatness and that you'll shine brighter and than any diva back in that locker room. And after all that, you pick Cena to be your guide. I can assure you that I can do a lot better with you than he can. I will take you under my wing and make you a super star. " He smirked at me and left the mic level with his chest. He started tip toeing closer to me . He was about a foot away from me when I finally reached out and took the mic from him.

" Sorry, Randal. I can't lie, it sounds like fun, but I can handle this all by myself. I'm a big girl, don't you worry about me. " I smirked back, making his facial expression change in a split second. I dropped the mic as my music started to play and made my way backstage with John.

" You did great ! " Mickie jumped out and squeezed me tight.
" Thanks . " I could feel my cheeks getting red.
" Yeah , you did . " John added .
We stood around and talked for a minute or two about how well I did and when my in ring debut will happen and other things . I felt an arm wrap semi around my waist and looked down when I was greated by a husky type voice ,

" You did amazing . " Randy .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyyy :)