Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Eighteen .

I was being taken from my sleep by soft , warm forehead kisses . I knew exactly who it was . I felt his presnece around me . " Ry , wake up . " He whispered softly into my ear and I opened my eyes and met his looking directly down at me . He came down and kissed me softly . He tried to pull away but I just came up with him and eventually let go when I was sitting up in bed . I opened my eyes to find him smirking at me .
" How'd you sleep ? "
" Mmm , actually pretty good . I'm surprised , I usually wake up a few times durning the night but last night I slept like a baby . " He chuckled and got up to walk to the door . I rubbed my hands over my face and looked up but he was already gone . The door was shut and everything . I shook my head and got up to take a shower . We were flying out to St. Louis again for a few days after the show tonight . I was actually really excited for the show tonght because of John , Randy and I's story line . It was finally growing into a giant fude and involving Randy's eyecandy , Maria . I never did like her , she was never my friend and has treated me with disrespect ever since the fist time I met her and walked in the door .

After my shower and normal routine , I was standing infront of the mirror when Cody poked his head in , " Hey , Ry . Starbucks ? " I nodded . I love starbucks , it's my favorite place and Cody and I were the only ones who actually liked it , Teddy and Randy hated it . I slipped on my purple and white Nike Air Max with my light skinny jeans and a plain white tshirt . I quickly braided my hair to the side before leaving the hotel suit with Cody .

We walked about a block or two down the road to the Starbucks . They didn't have too many people in there . Some people just coming in and out , getting their coffees before work and such , then the two or three college students on the laptop getting their last minute paper or home work done . We walked up to the young blonde girl behind the counter to place our orders . She looked up from her register and her eyes widened .
" You're Cody Rhodes ! and Riley Rose ! I'm such a big fan ! " She started to blush , then started to level out , " Sorry , what would y'all like ? " Cody ordered a large coffee , extra cream and sugar . I orderd a medium carmal capp .
" Do you guys mind if I get your autographs ? " The blonde asked . I looked at Cody and shrugged .
" Sure . " I grabbed the pen and paper from the girl and signed my name and Cody did the same . I handed the paper back to the giddy girl behind the counter .
" Thank you so much guys , here's your order . " She handed us our coffee and we left the small building .

When we got back to the Randy already had my duffle bag packed for me and was ready for us to head to the arena . I looked up at him and just hugged him tight .
" Thanks . " He smiled and patted my back , wrapping an arm around me while I hugged him .
" You're welcome , Ry . I'm glad we're okay . " I looked up at him and he kissed me .
" Me too. " And with that we were off to work . When we got there , not everyone had showed up yet , so the boys decided to go work out at the gym in the arena . I just decided to go walk around and go find the girls . I turned the corner to go to the diva's locker room when I felt someone grab my arm . I turnedaround ;Wade Barrett ? What the fuck ?
" Sorry , I never got to formally introduce myself to you , beautiful . " He let go of my arm and smirked at me , making me sick to my stomach , " I'm Wade Barrett . You're Riley Rose . " I nodded , slowly . He was starting to creep me out so I hustled away and into the Diva's locker room . No one . What the fuck , were we the only people here ? I opened the door to walk back out and saw Kelly Kelly walking down the hall with Maria . I walked up and said hello to Kelly and ignored Maria . I made my way to the gym to find the boys but they weren'tin there . I was getting tired of trying to find people but not finding a single soul but Wade Barrett . Weirdo .

I walked back to John's locker room and found no one . I put on my cut off Rise Above Hate tshirt and a pair of short light jean shorts along with my white high top Nike Air Max . I straightened my hair and left it down . I checked myself out in the mirror before walking out to find everyone . I walked past a few of the guys standing over in the corner , like Hunter, Dave, and Jerchio who whistled at me . I laughed and waved to the guys on my way to Randy's locker room . I opened the door and found the three boys and John in there messing around and just relaxing . I went to walk over to the fold up chair next to the couch but Randy pulled me on to his lap and handed me his black prewrap and tape . I had been taping Randy's wrists since the week after I got here . One day he got really fusterated and couldn't get it right so he asked for help and I've been doing it ever since . I wrapped his wrists like I do every night of work and handed the prewrap and tape back to him . He kissed my forehead and threw the two things into his bag .

" You look hot . " He whispered in my ear , smirking . I felt my face get hot .
" Thanks . Not looking too bad yourself , Orton . " I whispered back . He dug his head into my neck then kissed it , causing chills to run up and down my spine .
" You'd look better in an Viper cut off ." I giggled , looking down only to realize that I had my Rise Above Hate cut off on . I almost forgot about it .
" Hey , be nice . It's got my name on it though . " He shrugged .
" True . I guess you can wear it . "
" Oh stop Randal, " His smile fell and I patted his face , " Love you . " He smiled again and patted my thigh before getting up .

" Love you too , Ry . "
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy . any ideas or thingsi should work on , just let me know . :)