Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Twenty Two .

It had been offical, I tore my rotater cuff, but only in one place so I would only be out for about 3 months. It had been a week since my surgery and I was getting ready to finally take my bandages off. Randy had also started growing out his facial hair (like he had before the suspension ), not gonna lie, I thought he was even more attractive. I stood in the mirror, with my eye sight a bit blurry since I had taken a pain pill a few hours ago. Randy came in behind me and looked at me in the mirror. I looked up at him and felt his facial hair rub against the top of my ear. My eyes went from him to the huge bandage on my shoulder.
" Here, let me help you. " I nodded as Randy helped me peel up the bandage. I winced a little since it was pulling on the small hairs on my arm, " Sorry , Ry . "
" It's okay . Just keep going . " He nodded and pulled off the rest of the bandage . When it was off there was still a nother 6 inch bandage on covering up my incision. I just kind of stared at it in the mirror as Randy helped me put my sling back on. We cleaned up my arm a bit more and left the bathroom and went back into the bedroom .

" Randy ! " I squealed as he picked me up bridal style and sat me on the bed.
" What ? Just trying to help . " He smirked , shurgging his shoulders.

He crawled in next to me and just laid there and watched tv with me until the boys showed up from their flight from Green Bay . Raw was going to be in St. Louis the next night so they were coming to stay with us. After Raw the next morning Randy and the boys were leaving for a live event in Texas and would be gone for 2 weeks. I was dreading it so much , I didn't want to be in the house by myself for two weeks. I got lonely the 3 days he was away last week. Vince did let him have 4 days off for my surgery, so I guess it was time for him to go back to work. Vince was also letting me come to the arena tonight but wouldn't let me travel with the guys because he said he can't afford to have me get another injruy and that he needs me to fight soon. I respected his dicison and would stay at home for the next couple of months.

" Do you have to leave ? " I looked over at Randy . He looked over at me with sorry eyes and sighed heavily.
" Yeah . I wish I didn't have to though . I'd much rather stay here with you . " He leaned over and softly kissed me. I smiled at him, but there was nothing I wanted more than for him to stay here with me.

I guess I should mention that Randy finally asked me to be his girlfriend not too long ago. So we're offical and have just been doing what we have been before. We relaxed the whole day in bed before the boys got there. I said hello to them and took another pain pill and ended up falling asleep Randy's room watching tv. He snuck off to the store and bought me so cinnamon bun Ben and Jerry's ice cream and came back and woke up me so we could eat ice cream together . We just laid in bed for awhile and he held me until we both ended up falling asleep.

" I don't want you to leave . " I mumbled right before falling asleep .
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is very short but i will come back with a longer one, enjoyy !