Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Twenty Five .

We walked into work and the first thing I had to do was go do some therapy with Joe . I dropped my bags off with Randy and the guys and walked into the trainer's room. Joe sat there on one of the tables waiting for me I guessed . I lightly knocked on the door frame and he looked up , smiling at me .

" Hey . You ready , kiddo ? " He hopped off the table and I walked over to him .
" Yeah , I'm ready to get back in the ring already . " I growled and he laughed .
" Don't worry . Only a few more weeks of this then you can get re-evaluated an hopefully get back to work . Anyway , hows the arm feel ? " He said as I sat down on the table . He came over to massage it .
" Not bad actually , not a lot of pain. " He nodded and rubbed lightly on the scar , trying to remove all the scar tissue underneath of the mark. He grabbed some coco butter cream and gently rubbed in into the scar . After that we did some light lifting with 2-4 lbs weights. Soon after that we did a lot of serious streching and finished up with some ice and stimulation .

After that was all over I walked back to find Randy's locker room empty. I growled and walked in , shutting the door behind me . I sat down and turned the tv on and watched some tv . Then Ted walked in not too long after .
" Hey ! Why the long face ? " He asked sitting next to me .
" I don't know . Just not in a good mood . " I mumbled , crossing my arms .
" Really ?! and it's your 18th birthday , you should be happy, " Ted hugged me tight , " By the way , happy birthday princess . " He kissed my head and let me go .
" Thanks , Teddy . " I smiled up at him .
" You're welcome , Riley . I hope you get in a better mood today . " He smiled and walked out , shutting the door behind him .Then I was alone again . I got up to go walk around the arena and the door swung open right as I was about to grab it . Cody .
" Hey , Riley . " He grinned .
" Hey , Codes . "
" Happy birthday , Ry . " He hugged me and kissed my forehead .
" Thank you , Cody . " He let go and looked down at me .
" You look sad , cheer up . " We smiled at eachother and I walked by him and out to the curtian .

I sighed and remembered my last match about 2 months ago .I remember the adreline pumping through my veins before exploading out of that curtian like a fireball . Listening to everyone scream my name . Tears started to swell in my eyes as I slowly walked through the curtian and to the top of the ramp . My heart dropped into my stomach as I approached the ring . I missed it so much , it was eating me alive. Being left alone in Randy's big house didn't help with my emotions either. I walked up the side steps and into the ring. I leaned against the ropes and looked up at the empty seats that would be filled with excited fans within the next hour. Tears slowly spilled from my eyes and the emotions of my last match and the pain I felt when my rotator cuff tore filled my mind. I slipped out of the ropes and sat on the edge of the mat. I proped my knees up and cried into them . I missed wrestling so much, over the past 5 months this place has become my home and my life. I couldn't believe myself. It's my birthday and I'm crying like a freaking baby ? Great , Ry . I tried to wipemy tears away and pull myself together.

I put my head down and was taken back when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and was met with the dark, grey, blue eyes of my boss, Mr. McMahon .
" Riley , dear , what's wrong ? " He asked , giving me a soft smile.
" Just a little upset. This injury is really killing me. I just wanna get back in the ring. " He chuckled and sat down next to me .
" I know , Ry . That shows me that you love what you do and that you're dedicated to this company. I'm greatful to have people like you around here. But on the other hand, I know you wanna get back in that ring, " He paused glancing over at me , " But hey, how about I let you come out with John tonight ? Just need to slap a sling on you and remind Ted and Cody that you can't come in contact with anything . " A smiled came upon my face and I looked up at my boss . His eyes lit up when he saw the smile on my face .
" Really ? "
" Really , Ry . "
" Thank you so much , Vince . It means a lot. I just wanna get back to work . " I mentioned . He nodded .
" I know . This way , we can slowly tease you coming back to work and it'll make you feel better that you'll be able to do a little bit more than you can right now. " I jumped up and hugged him . After a few seconds he hugged me back .

" Thank you . " I whispered .
" You're welcome . Anything to make my little super star feel better . " We laughed and walked back up the ramp where I was met with the eyes of my love , Randy Orton .
" Hey , babe . " He smiled .
" Hey . " I smiled back up at him .
" You alright ? Your eyes are red . " He wiped my face .
" Yeah - , " Vince cut me off .
" She's fine , Orton . She's working tonight . " He shot me a wink and walked off .
" You're , " Randy paused , " Working ? " He raised an eyebrow .
" Yeah ! But not wrestling through . Just coming out with John . " He nodded .
" Okay , you had me scared there. " We laughed and walked back to the locker room with the guys , getting ready for RAW to start. My phone started going off when we got back and I got a picture message from Mandy .

" Guess where I am ! " It was a picture of her and my sister Brielle with the ring behind them . They're here ?
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyy;)