Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Twenty Seven .

The night of my birthday was amazing and the night with Randy was even more amazing. Not just because we had sex, but because he treated me like a princess. I didn't ask or demand him too, he just did. He told me he wanted to wait until I was older for him to make his move and now that I'm 18 and I'm my own person, he did. I was in love with this man. He made me feel so good about myself and it was just because of sex either. He makes me so happy and has made a big impact on my life. Everything was perfect and to top it all off, tonight was the night of my birthday cookout/dinner with everyone here at Randy's.

I opened my eyes and felt Randy's soft breath on my neck. I smiled to myself before slipping from his grip. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror . The first thing my eyes fell on to was the giant , ugly scar on my shoulder, but it was my battle wound and I wore it proudly. Yet again, I had no other choice but to wear it, ha. I was only in my underwear and a tang top and I don't think Ted and Cody would like me running around the house half naked. Okay, maybe they would but Randy wouldn't be having that. I stripped down and hopped into the shower. I sat under the water for a few minutes just to wake myself up. After my shower I go out and go changed into a light pair of short shorts, a white St. Louis University Softball cut off and applied some mascara. I braided my hair to the side and left the bathroom. I threw my towl into the hamper when I felt two giant arms wrap aound my waist. I looked down and saw the big grey skulls and then the bright red rose with Alanna's name underneath of it. I traced it with my finger when I felt Randy whisper against my neck.

" Good morning birthday girl . "

" Randy, it's not my birthday anymore . " I smiled, turning around to face him.
" No, no. Tonight is your birthday dinner, so it's still your birthday . " I looked down and traced Alanna's name, smiling to myself.
" Okay. Is Al coming ? " He grinned.
" Yeah, Sam's bringing her over later. " The sound of her name made me kinda mad, but hey, it was apart of Randy's past that has traveled to his present and future. She was always going to be around because of Alanna. But if seeing Sam meant having Alanna at my party, I'd let it happen. I love that little girl. Randy saw my face fall a bit.
" You okay , Ry ? "
" Yeah. I'm excited to see Alanna . " I grinned up at him and he laughed .
" You love my daughter more that me. "
" Well, I guess you could say that . " I smirked and slipped out of his arms and went downstairs to see the boys, who I found out weren't awake yet. Randy walked out back to go to the new home gym to get his workout in before we had to get everything ready. I ran upstairs and burst through Ted's door. He was stil sleeping, after my big ass busted through the door. I smirked and came up with an idea. I ran and jumped on to the bed and jumped on top of him. He shot awake and started freaking out until he saw it was me.

" God damnit , Riley ." He picked me up and threw me on the other side of the bed.
" Sorry ! You wouldn't wake up ! " I couldn't stop laughed. Soon he got up and I moved into Cody's room. He was sleeping peacefully with his hands on his stomach. I climbed into his bed and started shaking him. He did the same thing Ted did and let out a huge sigh of relief when he saw it was just me.
" What the hell, Ry ?! " He laid his head back down.
" Get up , Codes ! " I sat next to him and he looked over at me.
" Why ? "
" Because it's 11 and Randy and Ted are already outside without you. " His eyes got wide and he jumped up and ran to get dressed . I laughed , walking out his room into mine . I decided to go relax in the pool while they were doing their thing. I changed into my all white string bikini and grabbed my Orioles towl and went out back to the inground pool in Randy's backyard. The gym was the pool house so it was right by the guys. I grabbed a raft and floated around for awhile , getting some sun on my some what pale body. I was full Italian so I never really got pale during the fall and winter, just less dark. My eyes were closed as I floated around and then my sun was blocked out by a big shadow. Thinking it was just a cloud, I opened my eyes to see the best superstar a valet could ask for.

" Johnny ! "

I smiled at him and he grinned down at me. He was already in his swim trunks with two presents in his hands for me.
" Happy birthday, beautiful . " He sat the presents on the table, jumped off the diving board doing a cannon ball and drenching me . I laughed and slid off the raft and into the water. He swam up and stood next to me.
" That's your brithday drench, baby sister. " He hugged me and spun me around.
" Thanks Johnny. " I laughed . I noticed the boys come out of the gym, guess they were done for the day. Randy came over and stood by the steps in the pool while Cody and Ted threw off their shirts and shoes and jumped in.
" Babe, come with me. I have a surpise for you. " He grinned like a little kid and I climbed out of the pool. I dried off and followed him into the house. He grabbed something out of the cabinet and we walked to the front door.
" Okay, close your eyes and don't open until I tell you. " I nodded and closed my eyes. He placed his hands over my eyes and took me out front into the driveway , " Okay, open. "

" Oh my god, Randy ! It's beautiful ! " I shreeked and jumped into his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOYYY !