Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Twenty Nine .

" Who is she ? "

The words made my ears ring. Who am I ? I'm dating your ex husband, bitch, but that kind of makes me mad that Randy hadn't said anything to her yet. I had Alanna in my arms so I didn't want to say anything. Alanna looked back at her mother and smiled,
" Bye , bye , Mommy ! " She waved and giggled.
" Bye , baby ! " She put on a smile and waved back. She looked at me and gave me a slight smile and I smiled back. I didn't want things to be bad between any of us. I wanted to be able to see Alanna and I didn't want to cause Randy any trouble with her either. I turned around and walked over to John .
" She's my girlfriend , Sam. " I heard Randy tell her. She sighed , heavily.
" Is this party for her ? " She asked .
" Yes . "
" You really like her don't you ? "
" Yes . "
" Okay . Well, Randy, just make sure nothing happens to my baby or I swear to god I'll kill you and her . "
" Sam, you saw her, she loves Riley. She'll be okay. I'll see you in a few days when I drop her off. " She sighed .
" Okay, See you later . " And with that , she turned and left. I went back , acting like I was having a conversation with John and Mickie. I still had Alanna in my arms. It seemed like Sam was actually pretty accepting with me being Randy's girlfriend. I respect the face that she is Alanna's mother and I would never , ever try to take her place. Alanna was a wonder little girl but I was not trying to be her number one. I let her fown and she ran over to the boys who were standing over next to Maryse and Aj . I felt Randy snake an arm around my waist and I crossed my arms.

" Thanks again for everything , I - " He stopped me .
" Stop . You deserve it . Everything . " He said gently kissing my neck, sending chills down my spine. He smiled into my neck , feeling the goosebumps on my skin and removed his head . I smiled and slipped from his grip . Aj came up to me and grabbed my wrist ,
" Let's go baby sister . We're going swimming . " I slipped from Randy's grip and followed her and the girls out to the pool . Ted , Cody and John were already in there . I got in and swam over to Teddy .
" You having fun ? " Ted asked .
" Yeah . Are you ? " He nodded , " Good ! " I splashed him .
" Why ?! " He splashed me back and then pushed me under . I came back up and saw Randy sitting in one of the chairs by the pool , talking to his dad . Cody and Kelly were trying to convince him to get in but he said no .
" Go get your man ! " Kelly hurried me along and I got the perfect idea. I walked up and stood infront of Randy. He had on jeans and a tshirt . His dad looked up at me and smiled . I smiled back and then sat right down on top of Randy. Remind you, I'm soaking wet since I just got out of the pool .
" Ry ! Off , off , off ! " I stood up and he was all wet . I laughed .
" Now you have to get in the pool. " I said inbetween laughs.
" Ok, but you're coming with me. " He grabbed me and jumped in . I came back up to hear everyone laughing and saw Randy in front of me, floating. He pouted .
" I'm gonna go get my trunks on . " He got out and walked in the house to change.

After awhile he came back but this time with Alanna in his arms. She had on a small purple bathing suit and he hair was in pigtails. She was giggling as Randy walked into the pool with her in his arms. I swam over to them and Randy sat her in the water.
" Al , swim to Riley ! " He encouraged her. She smiled and swam the two feet to me. I grabbed her and put her in my arms.
" Wow ! Al , you know how to swim ? " She nodded , " Wow ! That's awesome ! " She stuck her thumbs up ,
" Awesome , Wiley ! " I laughed and I had her swim over to her daddy. He just smiled at me . Before I knew it, it was time for cake and ice cream ! Randy got me a huge vanilla cake that said " Happy birthday , Riley ! " On it . Everyone sang happy birthday as Randy sat Alanna in my arms. When everyone was done , Alanna looked at me and said ,

" Make a wish , Wiley ! " I closed my eyes and blew out my candles.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy:)