Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Thirty .

My birthday came and went. Sam came back and apologized for her ignorant behavior when she came to pick to Al . I missed her already , Alanna that is, but it was back to work for Randy , the boys and I . We were going to LA for a few days for a Raw and a houseshow then it was back to St. Louis for a 2 days then back on the road . I was actually very excited for this trip to LA because it was our last stop before our European tour for two weeks!

Right now, we just approached our gate to our flight but we had a problem, we weren't boarding for another hour and a half. Cody and I decided to take a walk down to the starbucks we had first passed. I ordered a large carmel coffee andCody got his normal medium black coffee . We met Ted in a side shop and started looking around. I looked around and found a small wrestling section. They had pictures of everyone, including one of Randy and I in the ring , hugging . I thought it was adorable so I decided to buy it for him. Ted and Cody packed up on sweets for this long flight to LA. Of course, I couldn't expect less from them, haha . We walked out of the small shop and were walking back to our gate . I looked up and saw Randy standing with another girl. I thought it was just another fan or something, asking for an autograph, but that's when he hugged her. He never did that. He whispered something in her ear and she giggled. My heart sank and then I felt the picture in the hands in the small brown paper bag. I crumbled it up in my hand and closed my eyes, sighing. Ted slipped the crumbled ball of paper gently from my hand and held it . We walked up on him as soon as the girl left. Ted walked over and sat in his seat next to his and Randy's bags. He slipped the crumbled ball into his bag and had me come sit next to him .

Randy smiled at me and I gave him the cold shoulder . He just gave me a look and sat down next to Cody across from Teddy and I . I was so pissed off I wanted nothing to do with Randy and the worst part? I was sitting next to him on this plane ride, while the boys sat behind us. I didn't even want to be near him. Even though I had no idea what he said to that girl or why he put his hands on her, the thought of it made my skin crawl . I was disgusted with Randy . I sat next to Ted and drowned out the world, listening to the new purple Dr. Dre beats headphones that Johnny bought me for my birthday .

Ted lifted up my head phones , " Are you okay , Ry ? " I shook my head .
" Disgusted . " My eyes shot to Randy and then right back to Ted's .
" Love you , Ry . "
" Love you too , Teddy . " He kissed my head and pulled my headphones back down . I sighed as they called our gate number . I hurried over with Ted behind me and sat in my window seat . Eventually Randy got on and sat down next to me . He smiled at me and I pulled off my headphones , with them resting on my neck.
" Who was that girl from earlier ? " He looked at me .
" What girl ? " Oh hell no .
" Don't you dare bullshit me Randy . " I said in a whisper .
" An old friend of mine . "
" An old girl friend ? " I asked , getting very annoyed .
" Yes . " He whispered , I heard the hurt in his voice . I stood up and looked down at him, shaking my head .

" I've heard enough . " I walked over behind us to Ted and Cody. I asked Cody to trade me seat so I could talk to Ted. He agreed and sat next to Randy while I sat behind him . I looked at Ted and then the tears started to swell in my eyes. I wasn't ready for this. Randy was the man I had fallen madly in love with . I only wanted him but it seemed really hard for him to only want me. I didn't know what to think . Who was this man? I love him . He told me he loves me . I thought he meant only me too .

" Teddy , what's wrong with me ? " I whispered to him as the tears started to flow .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy:)