Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Thirty Nine .

The movie ended and he slid in another movie .
" You like A Walk to Remeber right ? " Ted asked .
" God, you know me so well . " We both smiled and he came to sit back down . I cuddle up to him and continuted to eat my ice cream until the door opened . Cody entered the room followed by Randy . I smiled at Cody and that smile soon faded when I Randy and I exchanged looks .
" Go , I'll pause the movie . " Ted whispered in my ear .
" Thanks , Teddy . " I smiled at him and followed Randy into the bed room . I sat there for a few minutes waiting for him to say something since he's the one who said he wanted to talk to me , but of course he was silent .

" I thought you needed to talk to me ? " I asked , sitting on the bed crossing my arms . He shrugged and continued to walk around getting undressed and ready for bed.
" Nah , not anymore . " His voice was cold .
" Oh . " He walked into the bathroom and shut the door . This was really irritatiing and I wasn't taking his shit anymore . I glared at the bathroom door until he stepped out, shirtless and in his white basketball shorts which made his tan stick out even more . He was drop dead sexy . I bit my lower lip lightly then remembered I was mad at him .
" Randy , " He ignored me , " Randy , " I said a bit louder . I got nothing in response , " RANDY ! " I yelled and he slowly raised his head to look at me .
" What ? " He asked , getting a smart attitude .

" Are you cheating on me ? " I looked down and then back up at him . Nothing .

" Randy , are you cheating on me ? " Nothing . He stood up and walked over to the mirror , looking at himself . He mumbled something under his breath , but I couldn't hear it .
" Please answer me , Randy . I deserve an answer . " I looked up at him , tears starting to form in my eyes . He just looked back at me and shook his head slightly and looked back in the mirror . There was silence . The uncomfortable silence . The silence that no one likes to hear . The silence when someone passes away . The silence that means the end . Tears started to fall from my eyes and down my face . I didn't know what to do anymore . This man was my life and has been since day one . My favorite person . I thought I knew who he was . I thought we were going to be together forever . He promised me the world . He promised to never hurt me ever again like this . He fucking promised me and he broke it . I thought he loved me . I really thought he respected me and was going to be there for me whenever I needed him . But after all that , I guess I was wrong . I has no where else to turn too . I wanted to be with him so bad, but I think this is the last straw for me . I can't take being hurt over an over like this ever again . I can't keep going back to him over an over again .

" I heard you two , " I paused and saw his head turn back and look at me , " You and Kelly , Randy . I heard you two talking tonight . About how you told her you liked her and you had that one night tonight . Randy, I have a pretty big feeling that the night was last night . While I stayed up an waited for you . I waited for you , while you were out with her . And you have the nerve to come back and sleep in bed with me ? How could you . How could you ! " I sobbed . He came over to hug me and I shoved him away .
" Get away from me , Randy ! You disrespected me again ! You ... You promised me you wouldn't , but you slept with her ! She was my friend , Randy . " I sat back down on the bed infront of him . I couldn't keep it together anymore . I fell apart . I sat there and put my head in my hands and sobbed .
" I love you . " He placed his hand on my shoulder , " I really do . You deserve better than me . " I didn't have the strength in my to remove his hand from my shoulder .

" Look at me . " He whispered . I looked up , my eyes red and glazed over , " I love you so much , Riley . You'll never understand the love I have for you , but you deserve someone much better than me . " I shook my head .
" That's the thing , Randy ! I don't want anyone else ! I love you and I want you and only you . " He leaned down and kissed me .
" You need someone who's going to treat you right . Someone who will treat you like the queen you deserved to be treated like . " He sat down next to me , " And that obviously isn't me . "
" This seems so easy for you . " I sobbed , trying to catch my breath .
" But it's not though . You know I love you so much , girl . Since day one , but I obviously have problems with being loyal to the people I love . If you still want to be with me that would make me so happy but if not , I understand your decision . " He looked down at his feet .

" I'm sorry , Randy . I - I can't be with you anymore ." and with that he nodded , kissed me , and left the room .

" What have I done ? " I whispered , watching my tears fall into my lap .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyyy:)