Status: complete

Over and Over Again

Eight .

" Riley , " I heard Ted's voice and I felt him shaking me awake, " Get up . Now ! We have a show today ! "He said as he stopped shaking me and sat down at my feet . It was Monday and tonight is my debut as John's valet. I slowly sat up in bed and I guess I looked a mess because Ted started laughing at me. At least he tried to hold it in but that was a complete fail.
" Yup . Thanks , Ted . " I mumbled sliding out of bed . Before I could go anywhere he grabbed me and hugged me.
" Sorry. Your hair looks funny. " He kissed my forehead and let me go. I walked in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Wow, I looked a hot mess. I sighed looking at myself and finally got up enough strength to get in the shower and wake up. After my shower I did my normal routine of brushing my teeth, hair, and putting on light makeup. After all that I put on my AE capris, a black wife beater, and my white Nike Air Max. I grabbed my duffle bag full of my gear for tonight and headed down the steps.

Ted and Cody were sitting on the couch talking and I guess they didn't hear me come down because they never did achknowledge me. I walked into the kitchen to see Randy on the back porch. He was on the phone and seemed to be screaming at it. He seemed pretty sad actually. Poor guy. Of course it was none of my business and I wasn't involved so I just continued to make myself a bowl of coco puffs. After making a bowl for myself and grabbing a glass of OJ, I finally sat down at the kitchen table to start eating. Right as I was about to eat a spoonfull of cereal, Randy slammed the back door, causing me to jump and almost spill my cereal. I guess he didn't notice me either .
" Oh. Sorry, Ry. " He shrugged, looking down.
" It's okay, Randy . "

" I didn't see you. If I had known you were in here I wouldn't of slammed the door. "
" No, no, Randy, it's fine. " I smiled up at him.
" Okay. " He mumbled.

" Are you okay ? " He sat down at the table and finally looked up at me then shook his head no, " What's wrong ? " He ran a hand overtop of his short buzz cut.
" Ex-wife issues. She won't let me see my daughter for another week . " He growled .
" Alanna ? " He nodded , " Yeah , I - "
" Sorry, I gotta take this. " Just as fast as he came in, he was back out on the back deck, but this time a smile had appeared on his face instead of him screaming. I finished my bowl just as he walked back through the door.
" Good news. My dad is bringing Alanna to the show tonight ! " He started to go off into a daze .

" Randy ? " I said waving my hand infront of his face.
" Oh yeah. Let's go . " He said, and the boys and I were off and on our way to the arena.

After about two hours of being in the arena and in Randy's lockerroom the boys and I were the only ones in there, Randy had disappeared about an hour ago. Just then, the door swung open and there stood Randy's father, the legendary Cowboy Bob Orton. I was starstruck to say the least. Then right next to him stood Randy with something in his arms. Not something, someone. A little girl, about the age of 2 or 3 with bright blue eyes just like Randy and had blonde hair to her shoulders. She was giggling in Randy's arms. She was the cutest little girl. Cowboy Bob went around saying hello to all the boys and then came over to me.

" You must be Riley ? " He asked, holding out a hand.
" Yes , Sir. It's a pleasure to meet you. " I took it .
" Please, call me Bob . " I nodded , grinning from ear to ear, " It's very nice to meet you, Riley. Randy's told me a lot about you . You are a very talented girl from what I understand. " I felt my cheeks get red and it didn't help hearing Cody and Ted snicker behind Bob.
"I guess so . " I said just above a whisper , shooting a glare toward the boys as they shut up.

Over comes Randy with the small little girl in his arms. His eyes were the brightest blue I've ever seen them in the past month. He grinned at me and looking back at the little girl .

" Riley, this is Alanna . Baby, can you say hello to Riley?" Alanna turned to me and giggled .
" Wiley . " She said .
" Hi, Alanna. " I said grabbing her hand lightly. She was the sweetest little girl , " She's beautiful , Randy . " Our eyes met and he glanced back down at Alanna .
" Just like you . " I heard him whisper and my heart stopped. What ?
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :)