‹ Prequel: Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Gerard Way Is My Dad, and Now I'm A Mom

Chapter 21

Frank’s POV

“Ahh! Cookies!” Gerard and I squealed in unison as Mikey pulled delicious, fresh cookies out of the oven. I saw Helena and Mia cover the faces, snickering at us but I didn’t mind. Instead, I grabbed a cookie from off the white plate and popped it in my mouth.

“Oh shit!” I screeched, spitting on the floor. “Damn! That was hot!” I explained. Mia and Helena laughed only louder and harder while Gerard and Mikey stared at me, in utter shock.

“Wow, Frank,” Mikey said. “That was really stupid of you, man.”

“Ow!” I rubbed my burning tongue. “It still hurts!” Gerard picked up the cookie from the ground and threw it in the trashcan, hastily. “Helena, come here and lick my tongue or something,” I commanded. Gerard glared at me, looking pretty grossed out.

“Ew! No!” Gerard exclaimed. “Helena, don’t listen to him!”

“Shut up, Gerard. I’m in pain,” I groaned. Helena and Mia went into another laughing fit. I sighed, licking my own tongue – is that even possible?

“Hey!” Gerard screamed suddenly. We all looked at him, raising our eyebrows. Silence filled the room. “Hi guys!”

“What the hell, dad?” Helena asked, curiously.

“I don’t know. I just felt like screaming,” He giggled.

“Wow,” I commented. Mikey burst out laughing then.

“Ow and wow rhymes!” He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

“Oh, silly me,” I replied, sarcastically. Ha! Silly Me and Sarcastically kind of rhymes. Oh God, help me. Helena reached over and grabbed a cooled cookie off the counter. “I want one!”

“Get your own, Frankie,” Helena growled. She munched on the cookie and I did as she suggested. Or…commanded. We all got a cookie off the glass plate and ate in silence.

“Your cookies make me happy, Mikey!” Gerard complimented. Mikey nodded and swallowed his.

“You make me happy, Gerard!” He answered, grinning.

“Waycest,” coughed Helena, smirking. Gerard and Mikey glared at her in shock. She only shrugged, innocently. “Must have been the wind or something,” Helena said, the smirk not wiping off her face. She glanced around the room, looking for the ‘culprit’.

“Oh, you’re going down!” Mikey shouted, taking a pillow from the couch and hitting her with it.

“Oh no you didn’t!” Helena squealed, laughing. She also took a pillow and whacked him back.

“You did not just hit my wife!” I said, after finishing my cookie of course. Then, I seized a pillow and soon enough we were all hitting each other with them.

“Be careful! I’m pregnant, bitches!” Mia cried, hitting Gerard with her bare hand. He backed up and chuckled to himself.

“Sorry, dear,” Gerard replied. Helena, Mikey, and I were too busy to pay attention though. We were striking each other multiple times, and snickering at each other’s pain.

“Ah!” I shrieked as Helena jumped on me, causing me to fall on the hard, carpeted floor. Helena laughed but kissed me softly.

“Sorry,” She whispered.

“You’re pure evil!” I yelled, trying not to chuckle at myself. Helena kissed me again. “Nevermind. You’re an angel,” I said after she finished.

“Ew!” Gerard said vehemently. He watched us on the ground in utter disgust. “Stop it!”

“Sorry, dad,” Helena said, blushing some.

“Geerrrarrddd!” Mia wailed. “Let the kids have fun.”

“No…I don’t want to watch my best friend and daughter make out. Sorry,” Gerard objected.

“Geerrrarrddd!” Mia whined, glancing at Helena. Helena laughed, softly. Gerard sighed, knowing he wasn’t going to win.

“Go on,” Gerard gave in. “Kiss him, Helena. Just let me walk away first.”

Nissa’s POV

“Bob,” I groaned, waking up from a nap. I tried to sit up but couldn’t from the shitload of a headache I had. My head and my stomach were killing me. Bob walked in the room, grinning, and flicked on the light.

“Yes, dear?” He asked, sitting beside me. I shut my eyes and pointed at the light.

“Turn it off!” I commanded in pain. I heard him get up and shut the light off. I reopened my eyes. “I don’t feel well, baby.”

“Awww, I’m sorry,” Bob apologized, kissing my head, gently.

“Being pregnant sucks,” I concluded. Bob rubbed my stomach.

“Is everything okay with the baby, Nissa?” He asked, seriously. I nodded, not really sure. “Are you sure?” He repeated. I shrugged. “Just get some sleep, Nissa. I’ll get you a doctor’s appointment.”

“No, It’s fine, Bob,” I insisted, laying my head in his lap. I moaned in pain and yawned.

“You’re not fine, Nissa Ann Bryar! We’re taking you to the doctor.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww. What's wrong with Nissa?