‹ Prequel: Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Gerard Way Is My Dad, and Now I'm A Mom

Chapter 44

"I'm sorry, dad. I can't believe I was such a bitch to you and everyone," I apologized, laying my head on his chest. It was only nine in the evening - or the afternoon - and Claire and Mia were already asleep. Gerard stroked my hair, softly, and told me not to worry about it. "I can't help it, dad. I've messed everything up. Now my kids don't have a father, because of something I did," I continued.

"Sure you made mistakes, Helena. But Frank never, ever should of hurt you. That's just not right," Gerard cooed. I yawned into his chest and decided not to respond. I just wanted to be comfortable, and okay, for one night. I could tell that my dad understood what I was doing.

"I love you, dad. Thank you for everything," I whispered, cuddling up to my father.

"I love you too, Helena." He smiled down at me, lightly. I gave him a little grin and ran my fingers through my hair, partly.

"Dad, what will happen if Frank ever comes back?" I asked, because it had been on my mind for a while. I had just enough energy to get through this small conversation.

"I...I don't know. That's something you will have to decide for on your own," Gerard replied, shaking his head, softly.

"Dad, I don't know what to do...I think..I just think I might love him. I don't know what to do."

"Wait...you just said the other week that you don't love him." Gerard's face turned all confused.

"I don't know, dad. I dont' know nothing anymore."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ignore my stupid PATD pun in the beginning. heh

VERY VERY VERY VERY SHORT AND CRAPPY. i'm sorry. :[