‹ Prequel: Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Gerard Way Is My Dad, and Now I'm A Mom

Chapter 82.

"Where's Gerard?" I asked Frank, after climbing out of bed and walking out into the living room. He was sitting on the couch, with his legs tucked underneath him.

"I don't know," he said, looking away from the uninteresting TV program he didn't seem to care about. I sat beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder. "He wasn't here when I woke up either, but I wasn't sure if I should call him or not," Frank added.

"Mm, nah, we have to give him some space," I replied, smiling a little as he leaned down to kiss my nose. I tilted my head up just barely and connected our lips, sliding myself onto his lap. Frank ran his fingers through my hair, gently, but before I could deepen the kiss anymore I heard, "Mommy!"

Pulling away from Frank, I turned around and saw my beautiful daughter's face beaming up at me. "Hi, Melody," I said, smiling.

Her nose was wrinkled as she said, "You kissed Daddy. Gross." Frank and I both giggled and I climbed sheepishly off of his lap. I pulled Melody up on my lap and she smiled at me, showing all her teeth that were slowly growing in.

"Little Gee is still sleeping, Mommy, but I want to plaaaaay with him," she complained, playing with a strand of her curly hair. "Will you make him get up?" I looked at Frank, hoping he would help me answer. It was sometimes hard having both Melody and Gee awake at the same time, especially when me and Frank wanted to talk over things about Gerard, but he nodded.

"How about you go wake him up, sweetie? Tell him you want to play blocks or something. But me and daddy have some things to talk about, so you guys have to be kind of quiet," I told my daughter, who smiled, satisfied, and skipped back to their room.

-

Gerard came home a couple of hours later, grinning. I hugged him the second he walked in the door and he laughed. "Wow, happy to see me, yeah?"

"I was kind of worried about you," I admitted, clinging to him tighter. His smile only widened as he kissed my head, gently. Frank watched without a word from the next room, but I knew he was watching hard.

"Don't be worried about me, sweetheart," Gerard exclaimed. "I actually have some news for you guys, so Frank get your ass in here." Frank stood up and came barreling into the room faster than a cheetah. He slipped his hand around my waist, glancing up at Gerard like me.

"I decided I'm going to go to rehab today...and I was looking around at different places. I want you guys to help me choose a place to get me better."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been forever again, guys. It's also kind of short. I'm sorry D: I hope you like this. I think I'm going to be wrapping up the story soon, honestly, but I've enjoyed the ride there sooooo much. How has everyone been lately? Did you have a good Christmas/New Year?

My birthday on December 29th was AMAZING. Jon Walker (who used to be in Panic At The Disco) sent me a tweet on Twitter for it and idk, it was just awesome. :D