Status: Slow updates.

Remembering Sunday

Secrets Unknown

"Will you just eat? I didn't even see you eat yesterday," Brian mumbled, pushing the fork of lamb against my lips trying to pry them open. For someone who kidnapped me, I would think that he would be a little more forceful. But instead he was as gentle as you could ever imagine.

My mind was circulating around Matt and if he had realized me being gone for over two days. Brian sighed and put the fork down. "Fine, starve if I care. I do like my women with a bit meat on them," He smirked and winked at me. I did no response but took the fork he just held and raised it to my lips, biting the lamb off.

I heard Brian's phone ring and he pulled it out of his pocket.

"Hello?" He said while chewing on a carrot. I heard mumbled words but I was pretty sure Matt was on the other line.

"No man, I haven't seen her." My eyes went wide. They were talking about me. Matt was worried about me. If he was just a bit smarter about the fact that his best friend kidnapped me, everything would go back to normal. 

After a while, both of them hung up. He put his phone on the table, near me. I just had to sneakily grab it and call Matt, then he could hear me talk about him loudly to Brian. 

We both finished eating. Brian tried talking to me but I would stay quiet. He seemed upset about it but who am I to care? It's not even my problem. The problem is that he's keeping me inside his house without telling anyone about me. He might as well tell Matt I was staying at his house for a couple of days to reevaluate our fight.

"Come on, let's go to sleep babe," I didn't like the way he called me babe. It only felt right when Matt said it. I nodded, not wanting to talk to him. He put the plates in the sink and pulled me lightly up the stairs. The metal handcuffs were starting to hurt my wrists and they rubbed against my wrist. 

"Bri?" I squeaked after not talking for so long. He turned around to look at me with a cocked eyebrow. "Yes?" He smirked and closed the door behind us. 

"Can you take off the handcuffs off me. They're starting to hurt real bad," I mumbled, nodding towards my wrist. He chuckled. "How do I know you're not gonna sneak out?" He sat on the bed and it made me sit down next to him.

"I promise I won't." I said with a hopeful smile. He smiled and leaned down to kiss my cheek. I couldn't say no to that or he won't take them off. 

"Alright, only because I love you. Pinky promise me?" He grinned. I rolled my eyes with a stiffled laughed as I hooked our pinkies together. Even though he kidnapped me, I still won't get over the fact that he's one of my closest friends.

He patted my neck and stood up. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Change into some clothes." He smirked and I forced a smile on my face. He's pretending nothing happened. He didn't care about the fact that he's keeping me inside his house without anyone knowing. He's not realizing that his a bit fucked up in the head. He doesn't know that I don't belong to him.

He went into the bathroom and I noticed him bringing his phone with him. I guess he is smart and fucked up. I sighed, creating a plan in my head. The only way I'll get to call Matt is if I get on Brian's good side. I went to his wardrobe and pulled out one of his shirts and boxers. I quickly slipped into them and threw my used clothes into the hamper.

I laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling. Was Matt worrying about me right now? Did he have someone new already? I heard a buzzing sound in the drawer of Brian's side of the bed. I heard the shower was still going on so I decided to quietly crawl to his side and check out what was buzzing. I quietly opened the drawer and some weight was lifted off my chest. I saw my phone in there with Matt's name flashing on the screen.

I picked it up and pressed the green button. As I was about to raise it up to my ear, I heard no more water running. I started panicking but then remembered my plan.

"Don't hang up," I whispered into the phone and placed it behind the lamp. I closed the drawer and prayed that Matt won't hang up. Brian came out of his bathroom with a towel hanging loosely around his hips. "Ready to go to sleep?" He asked and put on boxers. I was lying if I said I didn't like his bare body, but I preferred Matt's better.

"Do you have a first aid kit? The handcuffs really hurt." I said loud enough so that Matt would recognize it was me. "Sorry about that, I'll be more gentle next time." He sent me a grin and went back inside the bathroom.

I picked up the phone again and saw that he already hung up. I sighed and put it back in the drawer. He probably didn't believe the call. I sat crossed legged on the bed and Brian came out of the bathroom with the first aid kit.

He sat next to me and helped me with the injuries. He was so focused on cleaning my wrists that he didn't notice me staring at him. I've always had an attraction towards him, a minor crush sometimes. But now, knowing he's half of a serial killer, does that make me fucked up also?

"Better?" He whispered to me, looking up with a smile. I nodded with a forced smile. I thanked him and moved to what I think is my side of the bed. I laid down and Brian laid down next to me. I sighed, my mind filled with questions that I wanted to ask him.

"Do you even have a reason as to why you did this?" I asked him. I turned to look at him and saw him playing with the pillow. "Want the truth?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Matt was cheating on you." 

My heart fell to the pit of my stomach. I had a lump in my throat that won't go away. My head was dizzy and my lips parted in shock. "I- I don't believe you." My voice cracked when I talked.

"It's your choice wether you believe me or not, but he was. I just didn't want to see you hurt when you find out." He muttered.

"Well I'm hurt now. Do you even have proof?" I snapped, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. It was useless to ask that. I had a few suspicions already. Matt was always out at night. He would never answer my phone calls but I still followed my heart who wanted him more than anything.

I heard Brian sigh and I watched him reach for his phone. He went through it for a few seconds until he handed it to me. I saw text messages between him and Matt. They were discussing about a girl.

"It was a few months ago. He told me he met an awesome girl at one of our concerts. Her name is Jenna. Scroll down a bit and you'll see a pic of her he took." He said. I scrolled down and sure enough, saw Jenna.

I could clearly see Matt hooking up with her. She was beautiful. Flawless. Olive skin, brunette, green eyes. She owned all of the characteristics Matt likes. For some reason he stuck with me. I had blue eyes, blonde hair and slightly tanned skin. Nothing he likes on a girl.

I felt more tears run down my cheeks as I read about how Matt was meeting her at a restaurant and he was gonna invite her to a motel. I checked the date and swallowed the lump in my throat. That was the day he said he was gonna meet up at Johnny's house.

"Believe me now?" Brian asked and held his hand out for his phone. I placed it in his palm and wiped away my tears. "Whatever. I'm still in love with him." 
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been trying my best to write more chapters and stuff... *shrug* I hope you liked it, subscribe and comment! Thank you to the people who subbed :3 YOU ROCK!