Status: In progress

Mystyrious Time Rifts

Under The Sea {Tony}

I looked at them for a minute then started the engine we sped off toward land but then there was a jolt the boat stopped I tried starting the engine but it wouldn't go Carver Kept yelling"Go Go!"
I screamed back at him, "The damn thing wont start!"
All the sudden the raft flipped over and we fell into the water I felt something swim by my leg I pulled my staff that I had made out of a survival knife and a thick stick I looked around in the water Carver and Natasha had already begun swimming back to shore I slowly swam back to shore looking into the water then I saw a shadow in the water coming at me when it came close I threw my spear into the water It struck it blood arose to the surface of the water the shadow of a creature in the water turned around, I quickly swam back to shore and just in time I had saw the creature swimming toward us again but then it went back into the depths of the ocean leaving a blood trail behind it Carver had seen that the stuff had drifted back closer to us he quickly dived in and came back out with a metal box with Go Pros in them and a couple handguns in it we brought it back to camp and let them dry out it was good that they were water proof.
We were trying to figure out how to get that armored truck out of the water and doing so while avoiding the serpent down there, when night came around we all geared up and decided to go on a rampage we had Dawson get in his sniper on top of the plane Natasha arm the Machine gun and me, Marcus and Carver gear up and stand ground outside we walked out little raptors ran toward us we cut them into pieces then one of the bigger raptors ran toward me I cocked my AA-12 and pointed it it made a way loud fire and the raptor flew back on of its arms flew into the air it lay there motionless after alot of killing that night we finally went to sleep.