Status: In progress

Mystyrious Time Rifts

The Crash {Tony}

I am Tony, I am a Marine Infantry Officer me and my squad were on our way back to America, when something went wrong I don't remember much.
All I remember was we hit some turbulence and the whole carrier began to shake, I thought we had just got caught in a storm, I wasn't worried because I knew this plane was pretty strong and could fly through any storm but then the power in the plane went out and our medic was trying to figure out what was going on. Then there was some kind of weird light coming from out side and then a flash and next thing I know I opened my eyes my leg was in so much pain I put my hand to my head, I was bleeding when I tilted my head down to look at my leg I saw I had sand all over me and I was laying in the plane, I looked down at my leg, the bone was sticking out of the front of my leg blood was slowly dripping out of the hole in my leg, I tried to hold in the pain when I looked around me I saw dead bodies all around me some men got stuck strapped in their seats and others lying motionless on the ground by me.
Then I closed my eyes again, I head someone yelling my name then someone started shaking me back and forth I opened my eyes leaning over me was our medic Carver when he looked at my leg he said shit thats bad, I will see what I can do then I closed my eyes again next thing I know I woke up out side of the plane laying on my back on a beach Carver was putting some kind of splint on my leg around me was six other Marines not counting Carver only one of then seemed to have pretty sever injuries to his arms and chest area, it was pretty dark out so I couldn't much around me but I could see the plane in pieces and a small flame coming from the engine.
Then Carver told us we should go make a fire and stay in the wreckage of the plane for the night before exploring this island, but a few men disagreed with him and took one of the jeeps and drove off into the abyss of the jungle Carver made a fire and me him and two other Marines stayed there.
After a couple of hours past I was slowly falling asleep with my gun a M16 with a collapse able sight across my chest, then there was a loud crackling roaring noise and a bunch of screams I opened my eyes and Carver and one of the Marines geared up in the morning and began to walk off into the jungle into the distance about an hour later I saw the two of them walking back with a solider hanging over their shoulders.