Status: Active! feedback would be highly, highly appreciated :)

One Day

Hey There

The situation with both Zack and Sam had fortunately calmed down, but much to my dismay and disappointment, Zack was still together with Gena. It had caused a massive row which meant I’d refused to speak to him and now it had been ten days since I even looked at his number on my phone.

Look I’m sorry, I can’t do it. Oh why wont you talk to me… and the list goes on and on. Zack’s pitiful attempt at trying to make me feel better had actually backfired and made me ten times angrier. To be honest each passing day that I didn’t hear the response I wanted, made me think that maybe I was being crazy.

“Are you actually going to speak to me or are you going to continue to stare into space?” my friend Clara exclaimed as she waved her hand in front of my face. I glared back and stuck my tongue out, trying to make light of her comment.

“You need to stop thinking about him, babe.” she added, squeezing my hand in reassurance. She was right but I didn't want to think I had been used by him. This girl had been my best friend since we were about four, which made lying to her extremely difficult.

“I can’t help it. I thought things would be different after what happened but it’s made things ten times worse. I know it’s stupid for getting my hopes up but I really did think that he was different from the others.”

My phone buzzed and I sighed loudly.

Zack
iMessage

Can we speak..please? x


“Is that him?” I nodded and pressed the lock button on my phone. This was a regular occurrence now that I had point blank refused to answer his phone calls. In one night he had literally called me about thirty times, without even a text from me. I guess he felt guilty. He deserved it.

Clara scowled, and immediately I knew she was thinking up a plan in that pretty blonde head of hers.

She sipped her coffee, “Why don’t you just speak to him? What’s the worst that’s going to happen? If he picks her then you already kind of knew that, but this waiting around is no good. It’s going to drive the both of you crazy and let’s face it, you are going to see him at some point whether you like it or not.”

“Fine. But I’m not happy about this!” I pulled my phone out and replied to him.

Meet me at 8pm. You can come over.

I could feel the butterflies going wild in my stomach as I typed my reply. One look into those beautiful eyes and I’d melt, forget why I was angry at him. Sometimes I’d lie in bed at night and wonder why I couldn’t have met him when he was single and had no baggage.

Although my mother always told me that things happened for a reason, and I wanted to believe that Zack had come into my life for a good reason. That maybe we were meant to be together. I wasn’t the most spiritual person but I believed in soul mates.

It look literally minutes before he replied, my mouth twitching at the corners.

Thank you, babe x
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there! Sorry I have M.I.A for a while, life has been pretty hectic.

Thank you for sticking with this. comments keep me updating!