Status: Active! feedback would be highly, highly appreciated :)

One Day

I've Said It All

Zacky appeared at my house later on that night with all of his possessions in tow. I surveyed the cardboard box that littered my porch. Zacky looked at me and smiled sadly. George bounded down to him, licking at his hands.

“I don’t really have much in the way of stuff. Well, it’s the only things that Gena would let me take away.”

I nodded and stepped outside so I could help move his stuff in. We hadn’t particularly discussed the matter of living arrangements after leaving his marital home and I wasn’t sure if I was ready for this step, but I could hardly kick him out after him leaving his wife to be with me.

It only took a couple of moments to shift the boxes inside, and I don’t know why, but it made me sad to think his whole life had been shoved into a few measly cardboard containers. Zack sighed quietly, unzipping his jacket before slumping down onto the sofa.

“You ok?” I whispered, unable to read his expression. I made my way round the back of the sofa and leaned down to him, nuzzling my face into his neck. He exhaled deeply as I brought my arms around his chest. He kissed my hand lightly and I could feel him smile against my skin.

“Yeah, I have a feeling that everything will be just fine.”

I grinned into his neck, knowing finally that he felt the same as I did and that I didn’t have to worry about him too much.

“I’m glad, cause you ain’t going nowhere.”

We decided to stay in that night, not because of the drama that had unfolded, but so we could officially spend time together without sneaking around. Obviously we would have to go public at some stage and Zacky had already explained that his friends would be furious, whom I had still yet to meet but I was prepared, as long as Zack had my back.

I couldn’t blame them. I mean, Zack and Gena had been together for a long ass time and from my understanding, she wasn’t just Zack’s wife, she was one of their best friends. That would be awkward as hell. We would come to that though.

“So since we have all week…what should we do?” I looked over at Zack and shrugged my shoulders. He scoffed and sent a cushion flying my way. He screwed up his face and stuck his tongue out at me when I glared at him.

‘Movie night?” I questioned. “We could do some reminiscing…”

He burst out laughing and winked at me. George barked too, almost as if he liked that plan too. I think my dog had found a new best friend. He never left Zacky’s side whenever he visited, which made me a little jealous. He had been my baby for the last two years and now this interloper was stealing not only my dog, but my heart too.

I set up the Playstation while Zack rummaged around like a geek, sorting out a pile of movies for our playlist.

“This reminds me being back in high school when my mom would let my girlfriend over.” Zack muttered, his ass sticking out of his grey basketball shorts as he slowly got to his knees. He slid over to me and grinned.

I chuckled and kissed him gently. “Zack, we’re hardly 16 anymore. I wish I knew you back then so I could’ve seen your cute little face.”
I swept his raven hair back into a quiff and smiled, he was truly beautiful. I loved absolutely everything about his features; the dark hair, the alabaster skin and those sea green eyes, which seemed to sparkle in the dark. Every time I closed my eyes I could see his perfect face in my mind, etched there permanently like a classical masterpiece.

“Haha very funny!” he scoffed, his hand landing on my bare thigh. “You know what I mean though. I haven’t felt this way about a chick since high school. You seriously make me feel like I’m a kid again.”

I brought my lips to his again. “I love you, Zack.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys! Update date for you :) thank you for all your support :)

Nicole