Status: Completed 28/12/12

The Consequence

Little Bit Of Truth

I woke up with the blinding light of the morning sun beaming in my face. I scrunched my brow and rolled over letting out a heavy sigh. I opened my eyes again to find Josh blinking out the sleep in his eyes.
"Good morning love," He chimed as he put a comforting arm around me. In response I snuggled into his warm bare chest, his free hand playfully tugged at my messy hair. "you wanna get some breakfast?" I let out a moan which make Josh chuckle, his chest bounced as the noise escaped his mouth. I looked up and planted a soft kiss onto his lips.
"Only if you make me pancakes." I cooed as I ran a hand through his hair. He rolled his eyes and pushed me off him and reluctantly plodded his way to the kitchen. I giggled to myself before getting out of bed myself. I put on one of Josh's grey jumpers and followed the scent of pancakes to where my sexy-ass boyfriend was singing softly to a cheesy pop song on the radio.
"Really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I never knew Madonna was your thing." I giggled as he started belting out the words while striking some crazy Dad-Dance Moves. After the song was over he got back to making the pancakes, his face was screwed up in concentration as he poured in just the right amount of pancake mix. I strolled over to him and lightly kissed his cheek, he batted me away.
"No Woman don't distract me, making pancakes is a art." I giggled and planted another kiss just under his ear. He sighed in mock annoyance and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"You're impossible." He smirked and with a smile I lay a small kiss on his nose. He cupped my face in his hands and my lips met his, it was a sweet kiss that made a million butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach. He deepened the kiss and I could feel his tongue glide across my bottom lip, asking for entry and his hands slide up my jumper...

We were rudely interrupted by the shrill whine of the fire alarm. My eyes darted to the pan with the pancakes and widened as I saw they were charcoal black and had thick grey smoke billowing from them.
"Shit!" Josh cried reaching for a towel to try and swat the smoke away from the alarm "Carrie open the bloody window to let the smoke out!" I did as he said and opened the stiff window. After 5 minutes the smoke was gone and the alarm went silent, all that was left was ruined pancakes and deathly quiet. I frowned at the black mess that was our breakfast.
"Guess there's no pancakes for breakfast then." I shrugged and watched as a smile broke across Josh's face.
"Guess not...but we can always do something even more delicious as pancakes..." He wriggled his thick eyebrows at me with a cheeky smirk, I rolled my eyes at him but didn't back away when he firmly kissed my lips, I laced my legs around his waist and tangled my hands in his soft mess of hair. He let out a soft groan as his phone rang from the table counter, I untangled myself and let him answer before I shuffled back to the bedroom to get changed.

It was almost impossible to think that yesterday I wanted to tear Josh's head off but I suppose that's what you get when you really love someone, wasn't it? I slouched on the bed with my hands cupping my face. I did love him didn't I? All the high's and low's of our 2 year relationship flashed before my eyes; the times he'd get drunk and make out with some other girl, the times he'd take me to fancy cafes and buy me flowers, the times he'd shout and accuse me of the smallest of things, the times he'd make me cry with laughter and joy and the times he'd make me cry with fear and rage. My head started spinning with all the things swimming around in my mind. I lay down and tried to block out the little voices in my head saying I was doing something totally and horribly dangerous
♠ ♠ ♠
oooOOOOooo so what do you think of Josh? You trust him? Is Carrie just being paranoid? And what about the pancakes...I cried as I wrote about them burning NO PANCAKES NOOOO! Leave me a comment about what you think :)