Sell Your Soul

Johnny's Here

"Ava,sweetie,please come eat your dinner."I huffed.

"No! Not without Daddy!"

"Ava,listen to Addy."A rough voice said making Ava and I turn to the door.

"Daddy!"Ava cried running over into his awaiting arms.

"Have you been good for Addy?"She nodded.

"Besides not eating her dinner."I inputted.

"Let's go eat."He said heading into the kitchen with her.

I followed,grabbing and fixing a plate for Johnny as he sat with Ava at the table so she could start eating.

"Here,Johnny."

"Thanks,Ad." He shot me one of those smiles that I've only seen him give me and Ava,the ones that make my heart race.

"I've gonna go cheek on Scar. See if she's gotten her bath yet." I said,just to get away from Johnny for a minute.

'That man will be the death of me.' I thought,fanning myself with my hand as I headed down the hall.

I heard talking and giggling coming from the bathroom.With a smiled,I went back into he living room and started cleaning up Ava and Scarlet's toys.I saw Ava run upstairs before I finished up in the living room and moved into the kitchen.I was in hte middle of doing dishes when two tattooed arms wrapped around me.

"What's up,Johnny?"

"Funny got shot. He'll be here tonight cause Kurlzz is pissing him off.Something about not watching his back or some shit."

"Alright. Is Dy alright thought?"

"He said he is. Just a shot to the arm. They got the bullet out and got him patched up.He's on the way over."

"That's good."

Johnny didn't let me go as I finished the small pile of dish I had and neither of us said a word.

"Has Ava taken her bath?"

"Yeah,she's laying down right now."

"Alright."

Johnny sighed,making me turn in his arms and look at him.

"What's on your mind, George?"I whispered.

"Asia keeps giving me shit for what I do.She says it's not good for Ava."

"You do it because you have to. You're a great father and Ava will understand that you have work to do when she gets older."

Johnny said nothing,just pulled away from me before heading upstairs.

"Everything alright?"Danny asked coming in,drying his hair wit ha towel.

"Yeah.Dylan's coming here tonight.He doesn't wanna deal with Kurlzz and he got injured. He's okay though."

"Alright."

"I'm heading to bed.Night Danny."I said,kissing his cheek and heading up to Johnny's room,where he was already laying down and watching TV.

I smiled at him before changing in the walk in closet before popping in Resident Evil and crawling into bed next to him.

"Really?This movie again?"

"Shut up and watch it,dude."I smiled,curling into his side.

Neither of us ending up falling asleep before the movie ended,so Johnny turned the TV off,making darkness surround us.

"You know,you could leave."He said,trailing his fingertips over my arm

"You always tell me that.And what's my answer everytime?"

"Not even in death."

"Exactly. I can't just up and leave you guys,George. I couldn't live with myself if I did."

"Let's get some sleep."He suggested,pulling me closer as we both dozed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo....I was talking to my friend and I got a cool idea for this story.