Sell Your Soul

Hey Revvy

The Sevenfold Mansion.

It has always been a place I hated going to. I loved the house and the beach and everything,I just didn't like the people here. The only person I had ever liked here was gone. Killed in action.

"Once we're done today,you can go visit." Johnny said after hearing my sigh.

"Thank you."I softly smiled as he parked the car in the driveway.The guys playing basketball in front ignored us as we walked up to the door with our bags.

"Hello Mr. Three Tears,Mr.Murillo,Miss Wells. Masters Shadows,Christ,and Ilejay are waiting for you."One of the girls answered with two other girls behind her.They couldn't be any older than twenty.

"May we take your bags for you?"One of them said.

After we handed the girls our bags,the first one led us upstairs and down to the end of hall where she knocked.

"Come in."

Like she had said,Matt,Christ,and Arin were sitting there waiting.The girl let us in before closing the door and leaving.

"Long time,no see."Matt smiled.

"Agreed. How is business?"Johnny said taking a seat in one of the chairs in front of the desk.I sat on the arm of the chair he was in and Danny stood next to me.

"It's steady. You?"

"Same."

"Anyway,I wanna have a memorial party for Rev and need a place to have it."

"Our place is always open if you willing to pay for everything."

"No questions about it.But that's not what I wanted to talk about."

"Then what is it?"

"I got word of some of your dealers in my territory."

"Who told you that shit cause it's wrong."

"I've been paid to keep the name confidential. I sent the Berry's out for a week to do surveillance and we found this."

Matt tossed a file on the desk that had pictures of some of our well-known dealers down in Long Beach actually dealing to some locals.

"That's bullshit. I keep my dealers on a tight leash. I'll keep them out of your claim and make sure that they stay out."

"No worries. Just wanted to bring it up with you in person. Now,let's forget about that and discuss this party,"

Johnny and I nodded as I got my laptop out and brought up a schedule and a spread sheet for budgeting.

We discuss a few things that would be mandatory to have there then Matt listed something that he would like to have but if we didn't get them,he could live without.We finished up about an hour later when my laptop was low on battery.

"I'm gonna go plug this in and then go into town. Can i have the keys?"

"Here."He said placing the keys in my hand.

"Danny,go with her."

"Will do. We'll be back soon."

The girl that showed us to Matt's office showed us to my room,where i plugged in my laptop as she showed Danny to him room before we left.

"Do you know where you're going?"Danny asked as I turn out of the driveway.

"I'll figure it out. I know the general direction of the cemetery."

"So...Were you close to the Rev?"

"Very. His sister used to babysit me when I was younger and lived in Westminster.Even after that when I was sold to HU at the age of 17,Jimmy had just gotten into Sevenfold with Matt,Zacky, and Brian. Jimmy and I rekindled when we crossed paths again."

"What was he like? I only met him once for a brief minute."

"He was amazing. Just a fun and extremely loving guy. Oh,and he was so sweet. The nicest guy you would ever meet. He was-"I trailed off,tears coming to my eyes.

"I'm sorry.You don't have to keep going."Danny grabbed my hand.

"Thanks,Danny."

We drove in silence the rest of the way to the flower shop,stopping in to get a bouquet of eleven red carnations and a blue one.The clerk and Danny gave me a questioning look when I asked for a blue one,but didn't ask questions.

"The blue one is because Jimmy stuck out like a sore thumb to everyone because of his personalty and blue was one of his favorite colors"I explained once we were back in the SUV.

It took another five minutes to get to the cemetery and to find Jimmy's grave.Some fans were standing around talking to him and didn't notice us for a minute.

"Oh,are you guys here to visit Rev?" One of the boys asked,pulling the girl out of the way so I could place my flowers down.

"Yes,we're friends of his."Danny answered as I ran my fingers only his engraved name. The wind picked up a bit as I did that.

"Hey,Revvy." was the only thing i said out loud as I stood. I could here Danny telling them a story about how we knew Jimmy.Of course it was partly made up though.

Danny and I stayed at the grave for about ten minutes after the kids left us and i still hadn't said a word.Silently,I kissed my hand before placing it on the smooth surface of the stone,turning and heading back to the SUV afterwards.Danny came over once he noticed that I hadn't gotten in yet and whispered my name,making me look at him. And that was the first time Danny saw me crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I HATE writing shit where the Rev is dead. It's just not the same,but I had to do it for this story to make my idea work.