Sell Your Soul

Dinner With Matt

"Go get ready."Johnny muttered angrily after walking into my room with a bad in his hand.

"For what,exactly?"

"Matt is taking you to dinner to talk about the party some more."

"Great."I rolled my eyes,taking the bag and heading to the bathroom.

I pulled the dress,heels and clutch out of the bag before changed as quickly as possible then doing my hair and makeup. When I came out,Johnny was sitting on my bed on the phone.

"I already told you,I'd take her when we get back tomorrow.Hey,hold on,Asia."He said looking over at me.

"What do you think?"

"Amazing as always.Matt should be waiting for you.I'll be here when you get back."

"Okay,bye Gee." I said,shoving my phone into my clutch and kissing his cheek before heading downstairs.

Matt was waiting,like Johnny had said,dressed in black jeans and black button up that was untucked and had the sleeves rolled up. He didn't say anything me as I got to his side and linked my arm in his. We were quiet the entire way to the restaurant that Matt had reservations for.

"So."Matt started once we had finally ordered."I heard you visited Jimmy today."

"Yeah,Danny and I did."

"How was that?"

"Can we not talk about it?"I asked,taking a sip of the wine Matt had ordered for us.

"Fair enough. How do you think this party is going to go?"

"I think it will go over well. Everyone loved Rev."

"Yeah..."Matt trailed off.

"He was really fond of you,you know."He said a minute later.

"I know..."

"He even asked me to consider letting you join us."

"Yeah,he asked me a few times. I told him I'd never leave Hollywood Undead though. He'd just smiled,nodding and say 'I know,just thought I'd ask anyway.'"

"I have a favor to ask of you for the party."

"What is it?"

"I know we have the tribute video for him and a bunch of other videos and shit. I was wondering if you could make on to show that the party."

"I can try."

"I'd ask someone else,but I know you're good with computers."

"Alright."I smiled softly,ending the conversation for the time being since our food was brought out to us.

"Something interesting was brought to my attention the other day as well when we got word of your dealers in our turf."

"Deuce tipped you off. It's not a question. I know that bitch did."

"Yes,he did."

"I'm really going to kick his ass when I see him again. All because he's a pussysnake and wants me to get his rocks off."

"Anyway,Addy. Why are you so loyal to HU? There are so many gangs around that what you. You're lethal,smart,beautiful. So much potential wasted in Undead when you could come to Sevenfold or MCR or Slipknot."

"I'm a slave to HU.Simple as that.I can leave when they say I can."

"They already have."Matt chuckled."Johnny's made it clear that you can leave whenever you want to."

At this point,I was ready to give Matt a fistful to the mouth. Thankfully,I felt my phone vibrating in my clutch which distracted me from saying anything else.

"Excuse me."I said to Matt as I checked my phone.

Is everything good?---danny

Tell Johnny to call me and say that I need to get back. We're going back tonight. I don't give a fuck what he as to say.


I never got a reply from Danny instead my phone buzzed violently on the table thanks to Johnny calling me.

"Hello?"

"What's going on?Danny said you wanted to go home tonight?"

"Really?Is he okay?"

"Just tell Matt that you guys need to get back. I'll cover for your ass."

"I will. We'll be back as soon as we can."I hung up.

"Matt,we have to get back so Danny,Johnny and I can head back to L.A. Jay went out tonight and he's really hurt."

"How bad?"

"Johnny said almost critical."

"Alright,let's go."Matt tossed a hundred on the table before we headed out to his car.