Status: Hey Story is new to Mibba but is also on Wattpad!

1 Geek, 5 Hot Guys, 1 Whole Summer...Should be fun right?

Well this should be fun

I could hear the rocks under the car as we traveled along the dirt road.

As I got up from laying down in the backseat, I looked out the window to find us in the middle of nowhere…

“Hey Kiddo, finally you woke up!””

I looked up at my dad, threw the mirror in the front, and gave a small grunt.

“Dad, how far away are we?”
You’re probably wondering

“Well were ya going”.

Well, my dad got called away for business for the next two months. He has me staying with an old friend’s 5 sons, since he doesn’t trust me alone…

He thinks that I might burn down the house again...

Well, now you’re probably thinking AGAIN?!?!Well you see a couple of months ago I tried cooking for the first time. I was hungry and dad wasn’t home, so I thought
“How hard could it be to cook some toast right??”

All you do is pop it in the toaster, turn the dial, push it down, and BAM! Well it wasn't that simple.
Now, apparently you have to pick the temperature of the toast.

So I choose the biggest size you could to cook the toast , I left that and went to watch TV.

I feel asleep I guess on the couch and I heard the door slam, and daddy became my SUPERHERO!!!!

“Well Kidd, were here now.”

I looked out the window and I was in awe. The house was so elegant looking, but so homey looking at the same time. I jumped out of the car when my dad’s friend Patrick walked out.

“Wes, how great to see you!”

My dad and him did the guy macho hand shake thingy. Patrick turned my whole way with a face in awe...

“Little Noah... Man you look just like your mother…”

As he mentioned my mother, I flinched. You see, when I was younger my mom use to abuse me when my dad wasn’t home.

One day she up and left, dad was angry and hurt, but I was so overjoyed.

I never told my daddy about what she did; he still loves her so much. It would break his heart; I can't stand to see my father sad.

He walked over to me and enveloped me into a huge bear hug. I stood their awkwardly till he let go and helped dad with my suitcase and small, very tiny bag.

As we all walked closer into the house, they dropped my bag’s Patrick yelled out!!

“BOYS YOUR NEW ROOMMATE IS HERE!”

As he said that, you could hear footsteps running out of the rooms and down the stairs. When I saw them all, it was not what I was expecting.

Standing right in front of me was these 5 extremely HOT boys, I mean men!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise the story get's better just keep reading.