Status: Hey Story is new to Mibba but is also on Wattpad!

1 Geek, 5 Hot Guys, 1 Whole Summer...Should be fun right?

Finally at Peace

We all sat for dinner, Danny I guess made chicken and rice and veggies, and she made me a fillet salmon with a special sauce that she wouldn’t tell me how to make.

She was always a great cooker I loved her cooking a lot.
We sat and ate and just talked the whole time about useless stuff that really didn’t matter. I just blocked it all out and ate my dinner.

I felt a hand slide onto my thigh and I looked down. It was a big hand and tanned, I knew that it was Ace.

I looked up at him and he gave me a tiny like really tiny smile and squeezed my thigh. It was one of those reassuring squeezes, it made me feel a little better.

I kept eating my dinner and I thought Ace would have moved his hand but he didn’t. He kept it there the whole dinner and it felt nice.

We all finished dinner and I went to help everyone clean up but they pushed me out and into the living room.

Ace came and sat with me and I went to turn the television on, but Ace grabbed the remote and threw it onto the chair on the other side of the room.

I knew exactly that he wanted to talk, but I just couldn’t speak.

No words would come out of my mouth, and then I felt tears start to fall down my eyes.

Ace just looked at me and then pulled me into his arms. He held me as I cried and I looked up at him.

“My mother, the doctor that treated me when I woke up from my coma. She use to hit me when I was younger. I never told anyone. She left my dad, my sister, and me when I was younger.

I remember that day it was the happiest day of my life. It was also the day that my dad’s heart broke. My sister was upset but she knew that something was wrong with me. She talked to me she thought I was sad mother was gone. That was when she found out the real truth about her. She hate’s her just as much as I do.”

I kept crying and he kept holding me, we stayed like that for a while until we heard people starting to make noise and into the living room.

I snuck my head into Ace’s shoulder and he pulled me tighter into him. I was growing sleepy; being in the hospital for a while makes you really tired when you get home.

I fell asleep pretty quickly, I dreamed about rainbows and lollipops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a big white flash and someone groaning, and moving their arms as well as tightening them. I opened my eyes slowly and looked over.

Ace’s head was on top of mine while mine was in the nook of his neck.

I wrapped my arms around him more and tightened them. He stood up and scooped me up by putting his arms under my knees.

I kept my head laid there and just rested as he walked us all the way to his room. He laid my down on the bed and got in beside me.

“Ace?”

“Yes.”

“What was that white light?”

“Your sister thought it would be funny to take a picture of us sleeping…”

“Oh…”

I left it at that and snuggled up to him. I tried to get some sleep but it never came to me, which is weird since all I’ve wanted to do since I got home was sleep.

“Ace?”

“Can’t sleep?”

“Uh Huh…”

He dragged me even closer to him if that was possible.

“So, you wanna play a game?”

“Umm… Sure why not? What game?”

“20 Questions!”

I chuckled “Typical, but okay you go first.”

“Okay so what is your favorite animal?”

“Well I’ll have to choose a Tiger. I love the orange and black color and how it’s so beautiful.

What’s your favorite child hood memory?”

“When I was younger my dad took my brother’s and I to the beach and we spent all day there just playing football, making sand castles, playing in the ocean, and just hanging out and having fun. We never really did anything like that again I never know why.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?”

“I would love to go to Rome, or Paris, or even New Zeeland. Their all beautiful places they look so peaceful and I would love to learn Italian it sounds so amazing!
What is your favorite movie?”

“Well I’ll have to say The Avengers that was a pretty awesome movie. “

We sat there and just asked each other questions for a while I’m pretty sure we did more than 20 questions but oh well. I laid there snuggled in his arms and it was the most comfortable feeling I’ve ever had.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms, it was really peaceful.

I woke up to the sun blazing on my face; I guess I forgot to close
my curtains before I went to bed. I went to get up and close the Curtin’s but two arms very strong arms may I add were wrapped around my waste and holding me in place.

I tried to move but the arms just brought me closer every time I tried to move to his body.

Ace kept me trapped to his body and any other day I wouldn’t have complained but the sun was bugging me and I really had to pee. I started poking his arms and just kept poking till one of his hands shot up and grabbed it, and stopped me from poking him anymore.

I started to giggle, and he got closer and I could feel his breath on my ear.

“So you think that it’s funny to poke me while I’m sleeping?”

I giggled and shook my head yes. I had a huge smile on my face till I felt him start to tickle me. He then moved me over so I was lying flat on my back, and he was hovering above me. He had a wicked grin on his face and his hands shot down and started to tickle me.

I started to squeal and he just laughed.

I was in between breaths. “ A-C-E I C-A-N H-A-R-D-L-E-Y B-R-E-A-T-H!!!!! I H-A-V-E T-O P-E-E!!!!!”

“Well I guess you should have thought twice before you woke me up.”

He stopped tickling me for a second and that’s when I caught my breath.

“Well I had to pee, I had to wake you up you had me in an iron grip. What was I supposed to do pee in the bed??”

He glared at me for a second then line small smile grown on his face. He got up from on top of me and slid on to the bed beside me. I took that chance as an escape and went to the bathroom to do my business.

Then I saw the shower and thought how delectable it looked and

I got into that and at least spent 30 minutes in there.

When I got out of the shower I got re-dressed into my clothes and blow dried my hair. I then turned the straightener on and as that was heating up I did my make-up.

Once I finished my make-up I picked up the straightener and started to straighten my hair to perfection. Once that was all done I put everything away and went back into my room.

Ace was in the exact spot I left him except her me face down and little snores were coming from him. I knew it would be a bad Idea to try and wake him up so I quietly left the room and went down stairs.

Everyone else was down there eating breakfast and chatting very loudly might I add. I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and put some food on it that was on the stove. I then took a seat at the table next to Ron and started to eat.

Once I finished my breakfast I put my plate in the sink and went out to the backyard and sat in the garden just to relax for a little. It was so peaceful in the back yard. I never got so much space and it just felt amazing. I closed my eyes and let the sun soak into my skin.

This was one of the times I actually liked the sun while my eyes were closed. The vitamin D just went right into my skin and made my skin glow. I started thinking about everything, like my sister, Ace, my mother, and the boys.

It felt weird to have my sister around since she’s been gone for school and stuff. I never got to see her often since she was busy or I was busy.

It felt nice though since it was so rare. It was even refreshing to see Pete. I’m glad she married him since I always wanted a big brother and now I had one. She and Pete started dating in high school I think I’m not sure.

Then there was Ace, and it was confusing how we hardly know each other and I feel this pull towards him. It’s very confusing because I always want to touch him, and I can never get him out of my mind. I feel like I can trust him with everything and that he’ll never judge me, like he’ll always be there.

Every time I feel his skin touch mine it’s like this huge shock, not like a painful one but a pleasure-full one. It was weird since I’ve never had those thoughts in my entire life.

I thought about other things but they were just minimal. I laid in the back yard for a while and just relaxed. I didn’t know anyone was out here till someone’s shadow was blacking the sun from hitting my skin and making it glow.

I pried an eye open a little and saw a tall figure standing over me and I lifted my hand and shooed them to get out of the way.

They moved over just a little so that the sun was hitting my face again and I sighed and closed my eyes again. The tall figure just sat beside me and was silent the whole time.

After a while I got curious of who came outside and I sat up a little and looked into those amazing grey eyes that I have come to know.

Ace was sitting there patiently and was looking at my face with complete adoration. It felt nice to have someone look that way at me and loved every moment of it.

His hand reached out towards my face and he cupped my face in his hands. His thumb brushed across my lips and his face started to lean closer. My heart was racing and I started to become nervous.

I looked into his eyes and he stared back, he had mystery and compassion in them. I got mesmerized by his eyes and he got closer. Then he connected our lips and they just moved in sync.

He pulled me into his lap as we kept kissing.

His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly accepted. His tongue moved around and he tasted too good.

After a while we broke apart breathing heavy and gasping for air.

That was the most amazing experience I have ever had in my entire life. I just sat in his lap and rested my head against his shoulder and sighed. It was one of those peaceful sighs not the “Aw Crap” sighs.

We sat in the back yard all day just listening to nature and bathing in the sun. We stayed there till the sun was close to setting and he picked me up and started walking towards the woods. I gave him one of those faces that say “Hello I’m confused what are you doing?” He just shook his head, laughed, and kept walking. Finally after like forever, we stopped at the top of a hill, and you had the perfect view of the sunset and the hills and valleys it was so gorgeous, I fell in love with that sight it was breath taking.

He let me down on to the ground and I just stared out and smiled.

“It’s so beautiful Ace! The most amazing thing I have ever seen.”

I turned towards him “Thank you for bring me here!”

I stepped closer to him and got on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek.

I then turned back around to the most gorgeous site I had ever seen.

“You know it’s not true right?”

I turned back around to him feeling confused. “What are you talking about Ace?”

“It’s the most amazing thing!”

“What do you mean?”

“This site isn’t the most amazing site, you are!”

Awe that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I jumped in his arms and smashed my lips to his and just gave him a sloppy but yummy kiss. We pulled away and I had the goofiest grin on my face.

He took my hand and we sat down on the ground still looking out at the sun set. I looked over to him and his face got serious all of a sudden.

“Noah’s there’s something we need to talk about.”

“What is it Ace?”

“Well you told me you’re secret so I should tell you mine.”

He looked at me nervously and I gave him a reassuring smile.

“Can you promise me one thing before I tell you?”

“Sure what is it?”

“What I’m going to tell you might shock you but please listen to the whole thing and wait to the end okay?”

“Okay I promise!”

“Okay so let’s see how to start this. Okay well Noah the first thing I’m going to tell you is that I’m a werewolf.”
At first I thought he was kidding and I started to laugh then I noticed that he was being dead serious I became quiet after I saw his face.

“Remember you promised.” I shook my head and became serious; it felt like a dream that I wasn’t waking up from.

“All my brothers are as well, even my father. Our mother was a were too but she passed away a while ago but that’s another story. So we don’t change on full moons or anything it’s just whenever we want and if you don’t run away screaming after this
I’ll show you if you want.

There’s not much too it but there is one important thing. We all have a mate and a mate is a werewolf’s true soul mate it is that one person that was made for them. We are very protective and possessive of out mate’s especially after we complete the mating bond.

My mother was my father’s mate and they absolutely loved each other so much. Growing up people usually find there mate at 16, but I didn’t I’m going to be 18 and I thought I would never find her. Then it all happened this gorgeous girl with glasses and red hair shows up and all I can think is “don’t screw this up”.

So I kept my distance but it was so hard, I couldn’t stay away it just killed me. Then I almost lost her because of my stupid brothers and from that moment on I swore that I would never let anyone ever harm her again.

She is everything to me and I don’t think I could ever live without her.”

I looked at him and I had tears in my eyes. He had a mate, so why was he kissing me and being all lovey dovey when he has the one person that completes him out there.

I went to get up and leave but he grabbed my hand with a pained expression.

“Please don’t leave Noah.”

“ACE you have a mate or soul mate whatever you call them, why are you here with me if she’s out there? Why are you kissing me and telling me beautiful? Is it some type of game or something?”

I got really flustered, but then he started to laugh like full out laughing it was so loud and I almost had to cover my ears. I stomped my foot and started to walk off. He grabbed my arm and pulled mw closer to him.

“Noah, oh Noah you are hilarious!”

I just glared at him; I can’t believe that he was playing me the whole time.

“Don’t you remember what I said “gorgeous girl with glasses and red hair” Who else did you think I was talking about Noah?”

At first I got confused, then very surprised. I pointed to me and
he just laughed and shook his head.

“Of course it’s you Noah I’ve only known you for a short amount of time and I already love you!”

A shit eating grin was plastered on my face.

“So there is no other girl?”

“No there’s no other girl. Just you!”

I leaned up and smashed by lips against his and we stood there with our lips moving in sync and our tongues in each other’s mouths. He tasted so delicious and he was all mine.

I was still wrapping it around my brain that he and his family turned into wolves but oddly enough I was okay with that.

“So you’re okay that I turn into a giant dog every once and a while?”

I shook my head for a positive answer. I smiled at him and pulled him into a hung. He was so warm and it was so cold out.

“So did you want to see my wolf?”

I thought about it for a minute and shook my head yes.

“Okay wait here I’ll go change.”

He ran off into the woods and I stood there waiting for him. After a couple minutes a massive black wolf. (Picture on the side imagine a lot bigger)

He was very intimidating but to me he was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen, he walked over to me and bent down.

I got confused and he used his head to lead me over to his back. I got on as best as I could, and he took off. I had to hold on tight because he was going really fast.

After a while I could see the back of the house and I knew we were home. I jumped off and started to head towards the house.

I stopped and waited for Ace. He only took a couple of minutes and we both headed back inside together.

I could smell the food that was being made and it smelled really good.

“Well were the hell have you two been all day?”

Uh Oh…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I added a twist ;) Tell me what you think and I suck at uploading so sorry!!!!