Status: Hey Story is new to Mibba but is also on Wattpad!

1 Geek, 5 Hot Guys, 1 Whole Summer...Should be fun right?

First Meeting

The guys just stood there so I took it upon myself to introduce me to them.

"Hi I'm Noah"

They all just kept on staring.

"Okay, I'm a girl I get it there’s no need for staring, shesh! It's like you've never seen a girl before, like what the hell*?!....."

One of the boys stooped me mid-sentence. HOW RUDE!

"Hi I am Jake"

He had short brown and hair with a little bit of a spike, and was so hot. He had nicely tanned glowing skin, and huge muscles. HOT!!

The four other brothers were behind him and they were all hot too.
The one that yelled about banging chicks, was tall with blond hair, and blue eyes. Also, he didn't have as many muscles as Jake, but looked to be strong still. I pegged him as the Playboy.

Another one was a couple inches shorter than the playboy, but a couple inches taller than me. He had brownish blondish hair and brown eyes.

He looked kinda gay to me. You know when you can look at someone, and the way they present themselves, you think they’re gay. I don't know why, but I did.

Another one was a guy about Playboy's height maybe taller, but he looks like he was slouching. He was the hottest out of them all. He was tanned like Jake, and very muscled; bigger then Jake. He had grayish eyes; it was hard to tell, since when I looked at him he would look away.

The last one was the shortest of them all; he was pale and very skinny. He had glasses, an emo-ish haircut with black hair, and gray eyes like the HOTTIE! He looked to be the youngest, and the smartest one out of them all.

After Jake introduced himself, the Playboy spoke up.

"Hi my name is Declan. Don't even think about coming near me, or my room. When I have friends and girls over, stay in your room, so they don't have to see your ugliness." Then he stomped upstairs and I heard a door slam.

I was used to being called ugly, nerdy, and loser, so what he said didn't faze me.
Last year, some girls threw raw eggs at me while I was talking to a really cute guy that I had liked since grade 9.

The one I thought looked gay then spoke up.
" Sorry about him, he can be a drama queen sometimes, always trying to take my title. I'm Ron" Yeps definitely gay.

He enveloped me in a big hug, then left to go upstairs. The next one was youngest.

"Hey I'm Ashton, but you can call me Ash." He gave me and nod and when through a door that I thought would most likely be the basement.

The only one left was the HOTTIE! I lifted by eye brow at him, while he glared at me. He walked down the stairs the rest of the way, grabbed my bag from my hand, and started to walk upstairs. I thought instead of standing here like a stupid person that I usually am, I would follow him.

He went past all the closed doors upstairs, and straight to a door that had a pair of stairs. Then he jester-ed for me to go up first, so I did. As I started to walk up and the stairs, they started creaking, old obviously. As I was walking, I tripped and fell backwards, but I felt strong arms catch me.

He helped me stand up, and we started to walk up the stairs again.

When I got to the top, I stopped in amazement and stared in awe. The room was beautiful; the walls were a dark brown and dark purple. All the furniture and accessories in the room were purple too.

It's like they knew purple and brown were my favorite colors. The Hottie dropped my bags, and turned to leave. I knew I just couldn't keep calling him hottie, so I stopped him.

"Hey what's your name?"

He turned around and looked me in the eyes. Definitely gray eyes.

"Ace, my name is Ace."

Then, he left down the stairs and I heard the door shut.
A hot name for a hot guy. I wondered what this summer will be like. I hope it will turn out good, not like last summer.

I went over to the bed and laid down. It was the SOFTEST bed I have ever been on, so I fell asleep right away.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to yelling and things crashing down stairs. I looked outside the window and saw the moon shining off the lake in the backyard; it was so beautiful. I heard more yelling and thought of what I should do.

Stay up here where my eardrums won't get hurt, or go down there and see what is going on.
I decided to go down, because I was hungry and I wanted to see what was going on.

I went down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. All the boys were in there. The Playboy and Jake were yelling at each other about the stupidest thing: who would cook dinner, because neither of them wanted to do it.

I knew I couldn't volunteer because I suck at cooking, but I thought maybe I could fix things.

"WHY DON'T YOU BOTH DO IT SINCE YOU ARE DISTURBING EVERYONE ELSE?!"

Everyone in the kitchen stopped what they were doing, and looked right at me.
Playboy brought it upon himself to speak up.

" Well why don't you cook, since you’re the woman."

I gasped and gave him the evil glare.

"If you don’t want your house on fire and all of us to be homeless, then I suggest I don't cook, and do you know now- a-days men are the people that cook the most, because they are too much of a pansy to go get jobs like women do."

He glared at me, and started to stoke towards me, but Jake pulled him back. Ashton pulled on my arm and dragged me out of the kitchen into the living room.
The rest of the boys followed besides Jake and playboy.

We all sat down on either a couch or chair. I was beside Ashton and Ace on the couch and Ron was on the chair.
Ashton turned on the TV and I was starting to feel sleepy again so I closed my eyes just for a little bit.