Status: Just Getting Warmed Up With This One, Kids. (:

The Howling

Prologue

Once upon a time...

The line in the beginning of every heart felt fairy tale. A very good line. But this story is anything but a fairy tale. This story does have a witch, though. A greedy, evil little witch. She was pretty on the outside, and absolutely vile within.

Long ago, when Heavenly Hills was a lovely small village, there she lived and breathed in a cottage just inside the woods. She had made friends with the locals, even held a steady job as a house keeper, and fell in love. It was with her love for the married man that led to the downfall of Heavenly Hills.

It wasn't that he was married that posed as the potential problem for the pretty, vile witch. It was the wife. After years of working for the family, of hopelessly trying to find a way into the man's heart, did the witch finally understand. The wife was not a force to reckon with.

The witch, as said before, was pretty. The wife was beyond beautiful. The witch was as a vile as a poisonous snake; the wife never spoke an unkind word to anyone. The witch was gifted in magic; the wife was gifted at being a mother to her precious three-year old daughter. It was easy to see why the man was in love with his wife, and not with the witch.

In her fit of rage one night, she set upon them a cruel curse. The family would fear the only other thing the witch loved most in the world. The moon.

When the moon is at its fullest, the family would know just how it felt to have their lives set around the one thing they will never control. To have them jaded, just as she had been.

As I said before, this is anything but a fairy tale.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is a little short, but you kinda get the jist of what I'm working here. I hope you like it. This is my first ever original story, so let me know what ya think. (: