Status: Comment!

Dancing Dead

JIMMY!

“FUCK YOU ZOMBIES, THAT'S WHY!” Jimmy shouts as he unloads a whole clip on a rouge horde of the undead as they surround him. They had already gotten to Johnny and the poor man was already turning.

“Jimmy!” Nicole's voice can be faintly heard. “Jimmy wake up! Wake up before you wake everyone else up!” She shakes him roughly trying to wake him from his nightmare.

“What the fuck? Did they bite you too? I DON'T WANT TO SHOOT YOU TOO!” Jimmy screams as he falls out of him bunk on the bus.

“Jimmy what the fuck are you talking about?” Nicole looks at her extremely tall emotional friend sideways.

“We were in the middle of a God damn zombie apocalypse. Izzy was bitten, Brian shot her! The guys were Deliverance-napped, Liz saved their asses. You blew shit up. Everyone was fucking crazy. The last thing I remember is Johnny turning into one of those dead undead motherfuckers.” Jimmy continues to ramble for another minute or so, waking everyone else.

“Jimmy, buddy, how about I make some coffee and you help make breakfast.” Nicole offers, taking his hand and leading him away from the cramped bunk area and their grumbling friends. “Who is Isabelle anyway?”

“What do you mean “who is Isabelle?” Brian's girlfriend, one of my best friends.. You two swapped clothes all the time!” Jimmy flails his arms around in confusion.

“Jimmy it was all just a dream. There is no Isabelle, Brian didn't kill anyone, Johnny is snoring in his bunk as usual, Mattie and Liz are asleep on the chair in the galley. The driver is just about to stop at the hotel. Come on Jim, I'll show you.” She takes the lanky man by the elbow and leads him to the kitchen (galley) and sure enough Matt and Liz are sound asleep on the reclining chair and they are nearly at a hotel.

“See, everything is fine. You guys are playing Madison Square Gardens tonight, maybe the dream was just your nerves Honey.” Nicole pats Jimmy on the back as he sits down at the small bench table in disbelief.

It was all just a horrible dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fin.