Billie's Lover

Chapter 11

*Billie’s POV*

I woke up the next morning at quarter to three. I was still dead tired, but decided I’d better get up.

Clara had already gone to school. She was in collage, training to become a teacher.
Meanwhile, I had missed two weeks worth of studio time, claiming to be sick. I don’t think I could ever bring myself to tell the guys about the dreams. They really freaked me out. But last night I was clean, no dreams, that I can recall...

Within an hour Clara was back home.

“Hey hun,” I said as I kissed her.

“Hey,” She replied, “You finally decided to get up.”

“Only about an hour ago,” I said.

“No dreams?” She asked.

“No dreams,” I replied smiling.

“Now, I’d say we have a few things to catch up on…” I said with a smirk as I wrapped my arms around her.

She giggled and ran her fingers through my hair as she kissed me.

We then went upstairs and collapsed on the bed. She crawled on top of me and kissed me.

“God, I love you…” She said.

I just smiled and continued kissing her.

* * *

An hour and a half later, I took a shower and Clara started dinner so we could get to bed early.

“So I talked to the guys today,” She said as we sat down for dinner.

“You didn’t tell them about the dreams did you?!” I said shrilly.

“Calm down…” She said while laughing, “I just said you would probably be at the studio tomorrow.”

“Okay,” I replied with a sigh of relief, “’Cause I meant to tell you, that I didn’t really wana mention that to anyone.”

“Alright,” She said, smiling.

Then we watched some T.V. and headed off to bed at about 9:00.

* * *

It was now February 16th, the night before my birthday. Tomorrow we were just going to have a small party. Clara said she had a great present for me though. I was actually getting a little anxious.

“So, what kind of present is it?” I asked as we crawled into bed, “Is it an object?”

“Hmmm… Nope,” She replied, smiling.

“Can I eat it?” I asked.

“You could, but I don’t think you would want to,” She said, now laughing.

“Urg!” I groaned, “Will you just tell me?”

“Yeah, that’s gunna work…” She replied sarcastically.

* * *

The next morning I woke up to Clara singing me happy birthday.

I smiled and kissed her.

She laughed.

“Happy Birthday,” She said once again.

“Thanks,” I replied with a smile, “What time is it?”

“It is…” She glanced at the clock, “Ten, and everyone will be here at one.”

“Kay,” I replied.

* * *

It’s almost one and I was actually exited. I couldn’t wait to find out what Clara had gotten me.

Mike, Hannah, Munson, and Tre all arrived together. We chatted for a while then I opened the presents everyone had brought. Hannah bought me one of her favourite books that she thought I would like. Mike got me a new guitar strap and a pin that said ‘Coffee helps me do stupid things faster’. Tre bought me some ‘adult toys’, as a joke, I think… He also got me the first season of Prison Break on DVD. Munson got me some cool new headphones and the old Clash album that I had lost in the move. It was now time for Clara’s gift.

“Okay well I have to go get it,” She said, “Be back in a few.”

After about ten minutes she got back.

“Got it?” I asked, now very anxious.

“Uh huh,” She replied, “It’s right outside.”

She opened the door and I saw my two boys standing there, grinning.

They ran over and leapt into my arms.

Everyone was smiling now.

As I hugged my two sons, a tear ran down my cheek. But I quickly brushed it away with my hand.

When I finally released the boys, I hugged Clara. I couldn’t thank her enough.

As a present, Joey and Jakob got me a photo album, full of pictures of us together.

Mike, Hannah, Munson, and Tre headed home.

“So what time do you guys have to leave?” I asked.

“Um… Mom said nine at the latest,” Replied Joey.

After dinner, I went out back with Joey and Jakob and threw the ball around.

Clara just relaxed on the couch. I think she knew I need some time alone with my boys.

At eight Clara and I drove them home.

“I promise I’ll see you again soon, okay?” I said as we got to the front door.

“Okay,” They both said, “Bye dad!”

And just like that, they were gone.

“How did you convince Adrienne to let me see them?” I asked as we got back home.

“She may be your ex, but she has a heart you know…” She replied.

I laughed.

“Hmm… Now what shall we do?” Clara asked as she kissed me.

“I can think of something…” I said kissing her back.

“Oh, and I want a birthday deal,” I said as we walked into the bedroom.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“We do whatever I want,” I replied with a smirk, “All night…”