Billie's Lover

Chapter 12

*Clara’s POV*

It was now June. I had finished school, for the year, in April, but the guys were still working on recording their next album.

Munson and Tre were getting married tomorrow down at the beach, and were going to Fiji for their honeymoon. It was going to be a small wedding, only about ten guests. Even though Munson’s Mother, Kerri, didn’t like Tre very much, she was going to be there. So was her step dad, one of her brothers, and her sister. Connor, Mike, Hannah, Billie and I were the only other guests.

Billie and I still hadn’t picked a date for when we were going to get married, but had decided to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon.

“Well, if we have in on the first of August, we can be back in time for your birthday on the 19th…” Billie said, as we sat down for dinner.

“Hmmm… How about the second,” I said.

“What’s the difference?” He asked.

“I don’t know…” I replied with a laugh.

“Alright, so the second it is,” He said smiling.

“I’ll send out the invitations tomorrow,” I said, “Who should we invite?”

“Well, Hannah, Munson, Mike, Tre, and Connor are the obvious…” He said, “But who in your family?”

“Just my mom…” I replied.

“That’s it?” He asked.

“Yeah, I lost touch with my dad long ago,” I replied.

“Well this may be the time to reconnect,” He said.

“No, I’d rather not,” I said, “I chose to disconnect because he was an aggressive drunk…”

“Oh…” He replied, “Sorry, I didn’t know.”

“It’s okay… I don’t really like to talk about him,” I said.

“So then I guess I’ll just invite my mom too, keep it small,” He said “Jakob and Joey as well, but I don’t know if Adrienne will let them come.”

“Hopefully,” I replied.

* * *

*Next day after the wedding*

It was a beautiful wedding. It was nice to see Munson so happy. She also and an alcoholic father, and had had a rough life because of it. Anyway, the reception was held down at the beach right where the wedding was. Everything looked so perfect, it was a wonderful night. We got back kind of late and went straight to bed.

* * *

The next two months went by so quickly, and before we new it, it was time for our wedding. We got married in a near by church, and had the reception in our back yard. Everything went great. Adrienne didn’t let Joey and Jakob come which was bit disappointing but other than that, it was great. I really couldn’t believe I was now married. Of course the Tabloids were going crazy, seeing as I was only 29 and Billie was 36, but we didn’t really care…

Tonight we were leaving for Hawaii.

“Got everything?” Billie asked.

“Uh huh,” I replied with a kiss, as we walked out the door.

When we arrived it was about 3am. But it only felt like ten to us.

Billie had booked our hotel room in advance, so we got there and went straight upstairs.
We dropped our stuff and started making out on the bed.

“Clara, there’s something… There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you…” Billie said climbing on top of me.

“Alright,” I replied, “What is it?”

“Well… Uh… I… Um… I’m not… Um… Very good at this…” He said.

“What? Constructing a sentence?” I teased.

“No seriously,” He said smiling.

“Okay,” I said, “Seriously what is it?”
He sat up on the bed. I joined him.

“Alright,” He said grabbing my hand, “I was, um… Hoping that this weekend… We could try and, uh… Start a family.”

I just looked at him.

“But only if you’re ready!” He added, “I know that you haven’t done this before and it may seem a bit soon but, I just thought you should know that… I want to.”

“Oh Billie… I don’t know…” I replied, looking down.

“Now, I don’t mean to rush you or anything, but I really think we can do this,” He said, “And after all I am an expert.”

I laughed.

He brushed the hair out of my face and kissed me.

“So what do yah say?” He asked, still smiling.

“Let’s do it!” I said jumping on top of him, knocking over.

“You sure?” He asked, laughing.

I nodded and kissed him. I undid his belt and stuck my hand down his pants. He moaned as I stroked his inner thigh. We were both giggling like teenagers.
I felt so weird knowing that I could soon be pregnant…

* * *

We finished about an hour later, and I had a huge smile spread across my face.

“Holy shit…” Billie said panting, “You sure were energetic tonight.”

I laughed.

“You weren’t so bad yourself,” I replied, kissing him.

“How do you feel?” He asked.

“I don’t know,” I said, “Not much different.”

“Do you have pregnancy tests with you?” He asked.

“No, I wasn’t really planning on getting pregnant this weekend,” I replied with a laugh, “I’ll pick some up tomorrow.”

“Alright,” He said smiling.

I kissed him.

“I love you,” He said.

“I love you too,” I replied.

Then we both fell asleep almost instantly.