Billie's Lover

Chapter 2

*Billie's POV*

There was a long akward silence... Even though only 10 seconds had past, it seemed hours had gone by until finaly Clara got up, sat next to me, and hugged me.

"Aww Billie... I'm so sorry" She said with a kind, relaxing voice, "But you'll get through it."

"Yeah" Munson said with a smile, "And as corney as it sounds, we'll as be here for you."

I let my lips curve into a tiny smile as I looked up at everyone, knowing I could count on all of them.

"Hey!" Tre said excitedly, "Lets all go out together and get really wasted!" A huge smile appearing on his face as he said it.

"I'd be up for it" Mike said with a laugh.

"Oh god" Munson said as she rolled her eyes.

"So yah up for it Bill?" Clara asked while trying to comfort me by rubbing my back.

"Aha fuck it" I said with a grin.

"Woo-hoo!" Tre shouted happily.

"So lets meet up at the Fox and Hound at ten." Mike said lookind around for signs of approval.

Everyone nodded with a grin.

We said our goodbyes and headed home. Which meant I was headed for the nearest hotel until Adie and I discused the divorce a bit more.

*Clara's POV*

I burst through the door of our apartment to find Hannah heating up some soup in the kitchen.

"Hey" She said with a shoked look on her face, "What's your hurry?"

"Billie's getting a divorce!" I said covering my mouth with my hand, realizing I had just blurted that out of no where.

"What?!" Hannah questioned, her eyes growing even wider now.

"Yeah..." I said calming myself, "He didn't give us many details, he's still pretty upset."

"Wow" Hannah replied, not knowing what to say next.

"We're meeting up at the Fox and Hound later" I said, "You wanna join?"

"No" She replied takeing her soup out of the microwave, "I'm getting up early tomorrow to write when my brain is nice and rested."

"Fine, fine" I said with a smerk as I headed up stairs, "But you'll miss out!"

She just laughed.

* * *

Hannah had gone to bed early, so by nine forty she was sound asleep and I was ready to go out and have some fun!

I decided to walk to the pub so I wouldn't end up doing something stupid and driving home drunk.

When I got there I saw Billie, Mike and Tre, all chattering over at the bar.

"Hey, what's up?" Mike asked with a smile.

"Mmm nothin" I replied

"Where's Munson?" I asked, "Wasn't she gunna come?"

"Yeah..." Tre replied, "But she felt bad for Hannah, so she went over to keep her company."

"Doubt it" I said with a giggle.

"Huh?" Said Tre.

"She was out cold by the time I left" I replied, "She's getting up early to write."

They all nodded.

* * *

*Mike's POV*

By 2 am we were all slurring are words and laughing. Then Bill and Tre got into and argument about plums, and I finaly convinced them to head home.

"Y- You're hot!" I managed to spit out at Clara.

She giggle while rubbing my leg.

"Lets go b- back to my place" I slurred.

"Okay" She said with a grin.

When she got up she almost fell over and I managed to fall off my stool, but we made it home after a long, tippsy walk.

I definitely didn't have any charm when I was like this, but she was so drunk she just giggled at everything I said, so I had no trouble convincing her to head into the bedroom. She took my hand and led me up the stairs to my room. We sat on the bed and began to make out. Next thing I knew we were under the covers having lots of "fun"

* * *

*Clara's POV*

I opened my eyes to find myself in bed, naked, with Mike. My head was throbbing and I could barely remember anything.

"M- Mike?" I stuttered.

"Aaaarg" He groned

"What happened last night?" I asked holding my head.

"Oh fuck" He said sitting up, giving me a look that told me exactaly what we did.

"Do you by any chance remember if we used protection?" I asked

"Dear god I hope so" He replied.

I groned and lay my head back down on the pillow. I glanced at the clock, it said 1 pm.

"Aww shit!" I said, "I better get goin'!"

I got up and threw on my clothes. Mike did the same.

"I'll talk to you later" I said as I headed for the door, "Oh and just so we're clear, last night... didn't mean anything right?"

"No, no..." He replied, "We were completely wasted, it was just a stupid mistake."

"Kay" I said with a sigh of relife, "See yah!"