Billie's Lover

Chapter 21

*Clara's POV*

It was now September, and the guys were leaving to go on tour today. We had gotten together for my birthday last month but the album was doing quite well, so Billie would not only miss my birthday next year, but our anniversary too. Although that was a long way off… I was going back to college for only three more months, so I would have no time to think about all that anyway.

We all met up and Tre and Munson's and then drove down to the airport together. Tre, Munson, Hannah, and Mike in one car, Billie and I in the other.

"I sure am gunna miss you," I said as we arrived and got out of the car.

"I know, I'll miss you too," He said snaking his arms around my waist, "But I'll make sure to call a least once a week okay?"

"Okay," I replied.

Everyone else were saying their goodbyes as well.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and kissed him as I leaned on the car. I stuck my hand down his pants and I felt a smile spread across his face as we kissed.

"Bill!" I heard Mike call him after a few minutes.

I removed my hand and broke away from his lips.

"Shit!" He exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"Now I'm gunna be all horny on the plane." He replied.

I laughed. "Well, you're little buddy here will just have to wait until you get back," I said grabbing his crotch.

He groaned and bit his lower lip.

I laughed again and we headed over to the terminal with the others.

We waved to the guys as they walked through security. Then they walked around the corner, out of sight.

It would be are first night away from them so Munson and Hannah were coming over later tonight. We were having a "girl's night".

* * *

"Alright, I have something to announce…" Said Munson as we all sat around in the living room, nibbling on chips and dip.

Hannah and I looked at her awaiting the news.

"I'm pregnant!" She said smiling.

We both looked at her wide eyed.

"I thought you were going to wait?" I questioned.

"Well, we didn't plan it…" She said, "I actually haven't even told Tre yet."

"Oh my god…" Hannah said rolling her eyes, "When exactly were you planning on doing that?"

"I was going today…" She said looking down, "But just couldn't."

"Are you ready? Like… Are you going to keep the baby?" I asked.

"Yea, definitely," She replied with a nod, "I was toying with the idea of asking Tre about having a child anyway."

"Now he doesn't have a choice," Hannah said chuckling as her own comment.

"Yeah… Billie wants to try and have a baby again," I said with a sigh, "I told him I wasn't ready."

"Well yah!" Hannah said, "I would think it would be pretty hard to get over that kind of thing."

"I'm thinking about it though…" I said.

"Yea, it's been what? 13 months?" Munson asked.

"Mmhmm," I grunted, "And it would make him so happy."

"Don't just do it because he wants to though," Hannah said sternly.

"I know!" I said glaring at her, "I made that mistake before."

We talked and laughed for a while and then they left at about ten o'clock.

I had nothing better to do, so I went to bed. Without Billie for the first time…