Billie's Lover

Chapter 22

Authors Note: I know it doesn't make sense that Clara is graduating in December, but I just have to do it this way for reasons that I cannot share with you at this point time.

*Clara's POV*

Another few months past and the guys would be returning home in a couple of days. I had missed Billie but I knew that this wasn't even the hard part. They would be staying until March and then leaving again until September. Six whole months without them… I didn't know how I would handle it. But Munson was four months along and would most likely be having the baby when they were on tour. So, they may have to cut it short. She was planning to tell Tre about it when they got back. She was starting to show, but Tre was so oblivious to everything he probably wouldn't notice.

I woke up to the sounds of rain pelting down on the roof. I spread myself out in the huge bed, thinking how nice it will be to have Billie back home.

I slowly walked down the stairs into the kitchen and flicked on the coffee machine. I heard a knock at the door, and glanced at the clock. It's nine am, who could that be? I thought as I headed over towards the main entrance.

I opened the door and to my delight, saw Billie standing there.

"Billie!" I shrieked and leapt into his arms.

He stumbled back a bit and said, "I missed you too," with a chuckle.

"What are you doing home? Weren't you supposed to be back in a few days?"

"Yea, but we decided to come home a bit earlier. I wanted to be here for your grad," He said still smiling.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, "That's right… That's tomorrow night."

He chuckled. "What? You forgot?"

"Just slipped my mind. Anyway, come in… We have some catching up to do."

"Jesus, is that all you think about?" He asked jokingly.

"Well… You knew what I meant."

He laughed and pulled me into a kiss.

* * *

*After The Grad*

After the ceremony I caught up to Hannah, Munson, Mike, Billie and Tre who all came to support me on my big night. I was older than most of my class mates because I had started collage later, but I didn't care.

"Hey! Contracts!" Munson said embracing me in a hug.

Everyone else did the same and then Billie draped his arm around my shoulders as we stood around.

"I can't believe I'm finally a teacher! Well, sub… But soon to be teacher."

"You've always wanted to be a teacher," Hannah said, "and it's so great to see you finally doing what you've always dreamed of."

"Right back at you! Your book just hit the top of the best seller's list right?"

She nodded. "Mmhmm."

"So… You guys wanna come back to our place to celebrate?" Billie asked, "Clara's graduated, Hannah's book is doing great, and Munson's pre-"

He stopped mid sentence. I put my hand over my face. I knew I shouldn't have told him.

"What?" Tre looked confused.

I'm guessing Mike knew two because he was looking over at Billie, biting his lower lip.

"Shit…" Billie mumbled.

Munson giggled. "I'm pregnant."

"What?!" Tre said again, but this time with delight.

"Did you notice at all?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Yes! I just didn't want to say it looks like your getting fat. I don't even wanna imagine how that would go…"

We all laughed.

* * *

"So are you guys gunna have to shorten the tour?" I asked as we all relaxed in the living room.

"I guess so," Mike said with a sigh, "By five months…"

"Oh well… I'm having a kid!" Tre said happily.

Munson laughed and curled up under his arm as they sat on the couch.

"So then I guess we can get married sooner." Mike said turning his attention to Hannah.

"Yea!" Hannah replied enthusiastically, "You guys will be done by April so… Maybe July!"

"We can discus all that when we get back." Mike said kissing the top of her head.

"So Clara, when do you start teaching?" Munson asked.

"September, but I'll only be subbing."

She nodded.

We talked about random things until about 10pm, then everyone headed home.

" I can't believe I'm finally going to be a teacher." I said from the bed as Billie brushed his teeth in the bathroom.

He spit out the white foam in the sink. "All that hard work paid off huh?"

"Yea… Five years of it. But it feels so damn good to finally be done."

He finished up in the bathroom and crawled on top of me.

"I can think of something else that feels pretty damn good."

I giggled as he kissed my neck.

He pulled away and looked down at me. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you," He said smiling and giving me a quick peck on the nose.

I slipped my hands around my neck and pulled him into another deep kiss. "Love you too."