Billie's Lover

Chapter 23

*Clara's POV*

It was now February and the night of Billie's birthday. I hadn't given him his present yet, and I had said that it was something big, so he had been driving me crazy all day trying to get it from me. He was just like a little kid…

"Come here," I said and he followed me into the bedroom.

"It's in here?" He asked looking around.

I ignored his question and sat down on the bed.

"Clara, what are you doing?"

"Giving you your birthday gift."

He looked at me with confusion.

"I didn't really know what to give you this year… And this thing isn't really big in size but it's a big deal. Well, to me… Anyway, I know that you've wanted one of these for a while now and…"

"Can you just te-"

"A baby," I cut him off.

"What?"

"A baby. I'm ready to try and have another baby."

He lips curved into a smile.

"But are you sure?"

"Of course!"

He put his hands behind my head and kissed me. "I love you."

"Yea, yea… Let's just get to the baby makin' shall we?"

He laughed and kissed me again, this time pushing me down on to the mattress.

He pulled away and put his legs on either side of me. He ran his fingers up my sides giving me an unbelievable sensation though out body. He then ripped off my shirt. My bra soon followed. I sat up and gave him one more sloppy kiss before I whipped of his shirt. He began to undo my belt as I wrapped my arms around him and ran my hands down his bare back.

Pretty soon I was completely naked and Billie was kissing me all over.

"Uhhh… Billie? I know you're eager, but you might want to think about taking off your boxers too."

"Oh… Right."

He slipped off his boxers to reveal his boner. I giggled.

"What? I'm fucking horny! Is that understandable?"

I just kissed him again.

"You ready?" He looked up at me.

I nodded and he slid into me. I groaned as he did so. He began at a slow pace. I ran my hands through his hair and let out another moan as the waves of pleasure began to come over my body.

I shut my eyes and clutched the sheet tightly in my hand as he picked up speed. The pleasurable feelings greatened and I clenched my teeth.

"Press harder," I ordered and he went deeper with each thrust.

He got faster and faster until it seemed as though I were going to explode with pleasure. He let out one final moan before with both climaxed.

He removed himself from me and I opened my eyes. I loosened my grip on the sheets and unclenched my teeth to reveal a smile.

Billie flopped down next to me on the bed. I rolled over on top of him so that our bodies were pressed up against each other. I could feel his heart beating quickly against my chest. I put my face up close to his so our noses were almost touching. His breath brushed on my lips as he panted.

He smiled as I spoke.

"Again."

* * *

I sat in front of the window awaiting Billie's return. I saw him pull up in the drive way and ran outside.

"Did you get it?"

He nodded and pulled out a pregnancy test from the plastic bag. I grabbed it from him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks," I said running into the bathroom.

A few minutes later I emerged from the bathroom with the test in my hands.

"Well… What is it?"