Billie's Lover

Chapter 3

*Clara's POV*

Four months had past since the night with Mike. It was a bit akward being around him now but thank god I wasn't pregnant! We decided it was best not to tell anyone about the whole ordeal. If anyone asked we just said I had slept over. Which technically wasn't lying.
Munson had now moved in with Tre and they were as happy as ever.
Hannah was an incredible writer, but still hadn't gotten anywhere with her book.
Billie and Adrienne had gotten the divorce and were now fighting for custody of Jakob and Joey.
Billie was feeling better but it sure took a lot out of him. He loved those boys so much and couldn't bare to loose them.

Now, I was meeting Billie and Mike down at the Cafe in a few minutes.

*Billie's POV*

"I would give her custody if she would at least let me see them from time to fucking time!" I shrieked.

"I know, I know Bill" He replied

I realized I was repeating myself but I couldn't handle not being able to see my boys!

Clara walked in and came and sat next to us.

"Hey guys" She said.

I had never really noticed how beautiful she was. Her long brown hair, bright blue eyes, her perfect smile.

"Bill? You there?" She asked while waveing her hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry, Hey" I said realizing I had been staring at her.

We all laughed.

God how I loved her laugh.

"So how yah feelin' buddy?" She asked as her gorgeous blue eyes peered into mine.

"Um alright" I replied, "Haven't come to an agreement with Adie yet."

We chatted for a good hour longer.

"Well, I better run" Said Clara, "Munson and I are meeting up to try and find a permanent drummer for our band."

We all said goodbye and she left.

"You like her don't you?" Mike questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah of course I like her" I said turning my head and playing dumb.

"No, I mean you have feelings for her" He said with a smerk.

"Yeah right" I said rolling my eyes to avoid his stare.

He just chuckled and shook his head.

I really did like her but I couldn't do anything about it. We were just friends and I had just gotten a divorce!
She'd probably just laugh at me if I ever did ask her out. What was I talking about? I would never ask her out. It was just a stupid crush...
Mike was staring at me. He knew I liked her. I tried to ignore him but he wouldn't say anything.

"Fine!" I shouted with extream irritation, "I like her!"

He smiled, looking very pleased with himself.

"It's just a dumb crush though" I said, "I'm not gunna do anything"

"Why?" He asked

"Why?" I repeated, "Cause she wouldn't want to go out with me! And I just got a funkin' divorce!"

"Who cares" He said with a chuckle

"I'm no good with relationships anyway" I said looking down at my shoes.

"Just fuck it man" He replied, "Go for it!" "She... Never mind."

* Mike's POV*

"No what?" asked Billie, "What were you gunna say?"

I was gunna say she's unbelieveable in bed but caught myself.

"Nothin' I gatta go" I replied, "Catch yah later"

"Bye" He said with a shrug.

* * *

* Billie's POV*

I was sitting alone in the hotel room when I decied to give Mike a call.

"Hey Bill" He said.

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked.

"I always know" He replied.

I laughed and said "Think I could stay with you until me and Adie decied who gets the house?"

"Sure" He said, "Why not"

"Okay, thanks" I replied, "I'll be right over"

* * *

*Mike's POV*

I was watchin' T.V. when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to find Billie standin' there with his suitcase and the first real smile I've seen him with in a long time.