Billie's Lover

Chapter 5

*Billie's POV*

I laughed out loud as I pulled up into the drive way. I was thinking about how I felt like a teenager again. I just couldn't get my mind off of Clara. Tonight had been a bit akward but I couldn't wait to do it again.

It was eleven o'clock but when I got in, there was Mike sittin' at the table eating cereal and reading.

"What the fuck are you doing reading the newspaper at this hour?" I asked as I walked through the door.

"Hm..." He grunted as he swallowed a mouthful of cereal, "Couldn't sleep."

I joined him at the table.

"How'd it go?" He asked.

"Alright" I replied, "A bit akward but I love just around with her."

He just smiled and continued reading.

I headed up the staris to bed and fell alseep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

* * *

*Clara's POV*

A lot had happened in the past 3 weeks. Hannah had finaly finished her book and sent it in to a publisher! She would still have a lot of editting to do but she was still pretty excited. She also had a little thing going on with Mike. They had been on a couple dates and really seemed to like each other.
Munson and I had found a permanent drummer for our band! Our buddy Connor from high school had always played the drums but we hadn't imagened a band back then. We had lost touch but he heard we were lookin' for a drummer, called us, and he was instantly in!
Billie and Adie had decided she was getting the house but, they were still fighting each other for custody.
I had gone on a few more dates with Billie. It was getting less and less akward and I was liking him more and more. Tonight he took me to a movie, we saw Little Miss Sunshine. It was great...

"I had a great time tonight" I said with a smile.

"Me too" He replied, "Definitely one of my favourite movies..."

I looked up and our eyes met. The street light made his whole body seem to glow. I couldn't hold back any longer. I leaned in a pressed his soft, warm lips against mine. The passion in that kiss sent this explosion through my body. It was like no other feeling. I pulled away. He smiled, put his hands on my waist and pulled me into another kiss, more passionate than the last. It felt so right being in his arms...

* * *

*Billie's POV*

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I don't think I would ever forget last night. That kiss was amazing! I glanced at the clock, 11am. I threw on my robe and went down stairs.

"Mornin'" Said Mike from the kitchen table.

"Hey" I replied grabbing the cereal and pouring myself a bowl, "How did your date with Hannah go last night?"

"Great" He said witha huge smile, "She's so awesome!"

I nodded with a smile.

"How 'bout you and Clara?" He asked, "How'd it go?"

"She kissed me" I replied with a smerk, "It was amazing!"

"Aha, so you guys are gettin' a bit more serious..." He said raising an eyebrow.

"I guess you could say that." I replied, still smiling.

"Do we have band practice today?" I asked while pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"Yeah" He replied, "Tre's coming over at 5, then we're all meetin' up at 'The Can't Fail'..."

"Cool" I said.

* * *

After band practice we headed over to the Cafe at around 7. We all drank coffee and chatted for a while then Hannah and Mike headed off to the movies and Munson and Tre went home.

*Clara's POV*

"Hmmm... All alone" Said Billie as he kissed me."

I smiled and kissed him back.

"You, uhhh, wanna come back to my place?" He asked,

"Hm I dunno." I said, purpoesly teasing him.

"Well I guess it's Mike's place but he and Hannah are out" He said suggestivly.

"Alright" I said with a smerk.

* * *

We got back to Mike's and I had been there about a million times, but it seemed to look different this time.

We started to make out on the couch. I felt like I could do anything when I kissed him.

"Shall we move to the bedroom?" Asked Billie.

I just giggled and he got the message.

He gentley lay me down on his bed and climbed on top of me. His warm body wrapped around mine as I began to unbuckle his belt. My fingertips tingled as I felt his hands touch my stomach. I loved the way I felt when I was with him, when I was in his arms. He ran his soft lips up and down my body then stoped to gazed into my eyes. He smiled that cute little smile and... I think you can figure out what happened next...

* * *

After "the cycle" was complete, I felt his warm breath in my ear,

"I love you." He whispered.

I whispered back, "I love you too."

I wrapped my arms around him, lay my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep...