Infinite

; ONE

Giovanna Lybra was many things; beautiful, being one of them. Though she constantly needed this kind of reassurance, there was a small part of her that knew she was beautiful. She wasn't self centered or arrogant, cocky or too confident; she was self-conscious about her body and her face.

She was self-conscious about the flutter of her eyes opening, she was self-conscious about the curve in her ruby painted lips, the casual sway of her hips as she walked, the glimmer of pride and cynicism gleaming in her eyes, she was self-conscious about her flowing hair, she was self-conscious about her unblemished and fairly toned skin - Giovanna, in simple words, needed constant reassurance.

Theodore Kress was willing to give her all of that.

"Teddy," she moaned quietly against his bare chest before leaving open mouthed kisses randomly on said area. She felt him shift under her and a smirk enchanted her puffy and red lips. Their night had been filled with hot, rough passion and she had hoped for a replay. "Teddy, baby," she said louder.

"Five more minutes..."

She huffed out in annoyance before trailing a manicured nail down his bare chest. "Teddy, wake up. Or are you exhausted? Too much for you to handle?" she knew the best way to wake him up; insult his pride. She was cruel, she was a vixen.

But he loved her.

"Sleep..." he mumbled, throwing an arm around her petite form, holding her as physically possible he could. She could sense the lack of sleep from the tone of his voice. With a sigh of defeat, her biting smirk turned into a genuine smile as light shed from the open curtains, and they basked in the newfound heat.

"Fine...I'll let you sleep."

He breathed out, content.

"But only if you say it."

Theodore knew the drill but from being kept up, he groaned out with fain traces of sleep tainting his voice, giving it a husky edge. "Really? Giovanna, you already know I—"

"Just please. I need to hear it again," she whispered with the little pride she could muster up. Moments like these were rare; she rarely ever showed vulnerability and when she did, there would still be a hard, strong twinkle of pride in her beautiful eyes. However, there was none for him to find. As much as he searched and the silence became uncomfortable to withstand, there was nothing that illuminated the proud woman he loved. "Please...Teddy. I-I—" he could basically feel the tears coming from her eyes, even if she didn't. The way her voice cracked, she was about to break down her icy cold exterior.

"I love you okay, beautiful?"

She smiled, the tears disappearing and the compassion and love shining in her eyes. Muttering a small 'thank you', she leaned back into his touch and melted into his arms, her chest falling in perfect synchronization with his rising and falling chest.

Though he always voiced out his affections, she never did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee so I'm starting a new story c:

constructive criticism is much appreciated; so don't be a silent reader! :3

thanks for reading~