Infinite

; TWO

Theodore worked at a meaningless job.

He worked at a sporting goods store, constantly being surrounded by testosterone and wolf whistles when he fell asleep and his reason being 'I had a late night'. He was sick of their lack of maturity - they couldn't say the slang, boobs, without adding some 'yeah!' or snicker - and he was starting to fight the urges to punch some reality in them. Theodore didn't want to work here but it was the only job that accepted him after dozens of interviews. He didn't like his job but it was adequate pay with flexible hours; the lunch breaks were ridiculously long - about an hour - and working with his best friend, the only mature one out of the bunch of idiots, was a plus as well.

"Hey, Ted," Leo greeted, taking his spot as cashier. The brunette nodded, fiddling around with the uniforms that hung on the rackets. The ring of the door bell caught his attention and he faked a smile at the female customer. She instantly ducked her head down to hide the faint blush, her grip on the brown bag swung lazily on her shoulder automatically tightening. He rolled his eyes as Leo chuckled.

"Hello, welcome to Coach's Sport Hood, how may I help you?" one of the idiots, who went by Heath, slid coyly in front of her, a grin marrying his handsome face. The female girl muttered out a reply, rubbing her arm up and down, with discomfort at the close proximity. "Ma'am?" his grin only widened to the point of a Cheshire one. Theodore joined his friend Leo in the cashier boxed area.

"Someone needs to get laid," Leo murmured, referring to Heath's 'twitching with excitement' figure. The brunette laughed loudly, catching the attention of both the girl and his co-worker. She muttered something inaudibly and pointed at him. The dirty blond's grin fell and he nodded. Theodore, amused, smirked and waited for the girl to come closer to him. He leaned on the grey and blue counter, arms folded against it.

"Can I help you, miss?"

"Um...this is for you," she managed to squeak out, slipping him a folded piece of paper. He assumed it was her number and grinned widly. When he did, it was because he was either plotting something of mischief or malice. And when he grinned, it was dangerously charming; the only person able to resist was his dear Giovanna.

"I'm flattered, sweetheart, but—"

"I-It's nothing like that."

He raised an eyebrow, grin faltering. He admit: Theodore did have a big ego and it constantly got him in trouble. "Then what is it supposed to be?" he asked, curiosity levels rising.

"T-This girl asked me to deliver it for you, since I-I was coming in. She said you'd understand."

He already knew that she was referring to Giovanna the moment she said 'this girl'. His phone was broken and wouldn't be returned to him until next week. He grabbed it, unfolded it and scanned the message before his smile came back. Peering from behind the paper, the girl raised her brow in question before he shoved it in his pocket. "Heath!" he snapped his fingers for his attention and pointed at the girl. Said male nodded and gently grabbed her shoulder to avert her attention. Once he had her led to the sportswear, he turned back to the hazel eyed man and mouthed a 'thanks!'.

"You know if he does get in her pants, we're not going to hear the end of it?" Leo asked cautiously.

"You don't think I have that already planned? Who do you think hooked him up?" Theodore grinned playfully before grabbing the note and opening it up to read the message again.

Can't wait to see you at home, babe. ;)

She always knew how to make him smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!

Thanks for commenting: All_Fun_And_Games and ladybird. (:

Please don't be a silent reader~!