The great switcheroo

Ch.1

"I want to have a baby:" Harry announced as the five boys sat on the table. 

Each boy froze and stared at Harry, he had a cheeky smile on his face. The boys shared a glance at one other before they looked back at Harry. 

"So that's why you invited us here to tell us that your gonna have a child?" Liam questioned and they boys looked at Harry with questionable looks. 

"No I invited you four here because I want Liam to be the father." Niall started choking on the piece of chicken he was eating. 

Zayn got up and started to do the Heimlich maneuver on him. When the chicken dislodged from his throat it flew straight to Louis's face. He gave a girlish Ewww and grabbed a napkin. 

"That is disgusting!" he shrieked as he wiped his face. 

Once everyone calmed back down they looked at Liam who was as still as a rock. He seemed to be in shock at Harry's announcement. 

"Hazza you broke him! Now we have to go back to the you store and buy a new Liam!" Louis exclaimed. 

"Hopefully the new Liam would want to help me out." Harry said. 

Liam was knocked back into reality when Niall smacked him in the back of his head. 

"You ass!" Liam exclaimed before looking at Harry. 

"Wait why didn't Harry pick one of us?" Zayn asked and Harry sighed. 

"That's because Liam has the best qualities for my future child." 

"What is that supposed to mean?" Niall asked in a hurt tone. 

"If I asked you my child would eat every second of every hour." 

"Yea but then he would look good like me and he'd be part irish." Niall wiggled his brows causing the boys to chuckle. 

"If I picked Zayn my child would be looking at his reflection in every little thing." 

"No he would not!" Zayn said looking up from the spoon he was holding to see himself. 

"And if I picked Louis.....well I don't know why I didn't pick Louis." 

"Is it because you don't want  a child that will be so much better looking than you?" Louis gave Harry a cheeky grin. 

"No it's cause Liam is smart, caring, good looking, and isn't like the rest of you." Harry explained and the other boys mumbled under their breaths. 

"I don't know if Danielle will be ok with me doing th..."

"I already spoke to her about she agreed as long as she plans the baby shower." Harry smiled. 

"But Harry I don't know if I can sleep with you beca...."

"What!? Oh no! You won't sleep with me it's gonna be a intrauterine insemination." 

"DON'T USE BIG WORDS ON ME!" Louis exclaimed. 

Harry shook his head at him before looking at the other boys. They all had the same confused look on their faces like Louis. 

"A intrauterine insemination is when Liam gives a "donation" and the doctors make it like extra strength or something, and then inject it into me and since I am able to reproduce female sex cells then it will fuse together and make a baby." Harry explained trying to see if the boys caught on. 

"What?! You mean the stork doesn't bring it? My whole life is a lie!" Louis exclaimed putting his face in his hands. 

"So we're not gonna sleep together?" Liam asked.

"No sir plus you couldn't handle all this in bed." the boys all laughed at Harry's comment. 

"Fine I'll do it!" Harry jumped out of the chair and rushed over to Liam before wrapping him in his arms. 

Harry then walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the pill bottle. He gave them to Liam who had a confused look. 

"These are pills that will increase your little "sea men" count and increase my chances." Liam blushed at Harry's comment. 

"How long does Liam have to take them?" Niall asked. 

"For five weeks, oh and I almost forgot those pills will make your hormones go crazy. So your sex drive will go woooo but you cannot do anything because then there will be no point in taking the pills." Louis and Zayn burst into a fit of laughter. 

"Poor Liam will have blue balls!" Zayn shouted in laughter. 

"Poor LiLi no touchy touchy!" Louis mocked.

Liam sighed these are gonna be the toughest five weeks. 

~5 Weeks Later~ 

Harry sat in the living room waiting for Liam to finish his business in the restroom. He was so excited he couldn't believe that tomorrow he would be pregnant. A smile escaped on his lips as he placed his hand on his stomach. Hopefully he has a boy and he grows up to be just like Liam. 

"Done." Liam said coming down the stairs a lazy smile on his lips. 

His eyes were half lidded and his cheeks were flushed. He felt so much better now after 5 weeks of raging hormones. Harry ran to him and wrapped his arms around him as he spewed out thank you after thank you. 

"Your gift is in the restroom." Liam said a weak chuckle erupting from his throat. 

"We should celebrate!" Harry said letting go of Liam. 

"Did I hear party?" Zayn popped his head into the living room. 

"No no just a small celebration." Harry said. 

"What are we celebrating?" Niall asked walking into the living room. 

"That Liam successfully transferred his gift, and that tomorrow I will be pregnant so I might as well get drunk one last time!" Harry exclaimed. 

"Hazza. Drunk? Yes!" Louis said from his room.

And that's exactly what happened to each boy, they drank until their livers gave out. However something was remembered something that shouldn't of even of happened. However that will remain a secret until the time comes. 

~9 months Later~ 

"Congratulations it's a boy." The doctor said as the baby's cries filled the room. 

"Congrats Harry." Liam said as he leaned over and placed a kiss on Harry's forehead. 

The doctors finished the procedure then placed Harry in his own room. He was in there with Liam who was sitting in the chair while the nurses cleaned up the child. 

"Mr. Styles, someone dropped these off." a nurse said as she walked in. 

She handed Harry three envelopes and walked back out. Harry opened the first envelope and it was Zayn's hand writing, he skimmed through it and froze. He opened the second and Liam opened the third, it was Niall and Louis all three of them said the same thing. They admitted how they each made a big mistake and how they cannot face Harry at the moment. They each fled their own way's and for Harry not to try and look for them for he will not find them. 

Harry wondered what was the big mistake they made that caused them to leave. 
♠ ♠ ♠
:D hope you like and sorry if it's crappy v.v