Uncharted

018

Image

How I managed not to get sick, I don’t know. It had to be the working of some higher power. A miracle, if you will. That night Des and I both fell asleep on the couch and being as I was trapped in his little germy haven breathing in his germy air and managed to stay healthy was a huge deal. I always got sick, always…and this time I didn’t.

“You’re going with me?” Elle asked, one of her perfect eyebrows was raised in question.

“Yes, Eleanor. I am going with you because I love you and I am going to miss the living shit out of you.” I confessed, agreeing to attend the grand opening to a new club with her.

“I love you!” Elle screamed loudly while were testing the lighting for a photo-shoot that was about to happen. Our boss laughed at her as she walked by toward a group of male models you were practically drooling at the sight of Elle…not that she noticed. “I love you! I love you! I love you!” she pulled me into a bear hug and began to jump while holding onto me.

“I love you too.” I said squirming out of her grasp.

“What are you going to wear? What am I going to wear?” She shrieked as if it suddenly occurred to her. “Oh shit, we should go shopping!” I instantly groaned, I loved Elle but shopping with her was project. “Oh come on! After we’re done here we can go shopping.”

“Fiiiine.” I whined, knowing that even though work would be done fairly early today that Elle and I wouldn’t get home until later than usual.

“You’re the best, Ollie. You really and truly are. I love you to pieces.”

&&

Elle was dragging me through the street, it was almost Christmas time and here we were barely wearing anything just so we could get into this club, get drunk, and dance with random strangers all night. I was praying that this time our night would end on a different note and that some random guy didn’t try to drag me back to his place.

Elle said few words to the man at the door, and then he let us in. I kind of felt bad walking in front of all the people who were waiting out in the cold just to get in. I didn’t feel bad for long because as soon as we stepped inside the blistering cold wind was gone, replaced by loud music and flashing lights.

Before we did anything, Elle and I explored. She wanted to familiarize with the place since it was brand new. “Oh my God, this place is brilliant. I’m going to fly in every weekend just to come here.”

“Do it!” I urged, knowing I would miss the crap out of her when she left in the morning.

We went straight to the bar after we looped around the entire place twice. Again, Elle got us drinks for free and I wondered once again how she managed to think that having things handed to you free of charge was normal.

Some number of shots later, Elle and I mixed into a mass amount of bodies that were dancing to the ear shatteringly loud music. Hands were on my hips and whoever the belonged to was moving our bodies to the music. Elle’s favorite song came on and she pulled me away from my dance partner and she and I began going absolutely crazy in the middle of the dance floor. Of course Elle was never free for very long before someone started to dance with her.

I stumbled back to the bar, ordering myself some more shots. I paid for my drinks and then downed them. I walked back to the dance floor, headed toward where I last saw Elle. I never got there though, my vision was a little hazy and I got distracted when I familiar pair of tattooed hands caught my waist and spun me around to face him.

Jesus Christ, did Desmond look good that night. His hair was styled in his usual bed-head look that normally only models could pull off. He smiled at me and leaned down so he could talk into my ear. “How much have you had to drink?” he laughed, his breath tickling my ear.

He moved his head so I could talk into his ear. “A lot.” I laughed breathing his scent which was a mixture of cologne, cigarettes, and faint marijuana. Honestly, it was driving me crazy how good he smelled.

“Good.” He purred into my ear and his hands found my hips again. Without even considering who I was grinding my body against, Des and I began to move in synch. If I wasn’t already drunk off of alcohol, the combination of his scent and his touch would have done it.

Good Ollie, the sensible part of me, was begging me to walk away from him and go dance with some else…anyone else. Of course Good Ollie was always less appealing when I had Bad Ollie telling me to keep dancing with him because he was hot and I was single. After Des and I made another trip to the bar Good Ollie shut up completely.

Somehow, Des and I ended up outside. I had my back pressed against the freezing cold bricks of a building. Des was practically pressing his body against mine, there was probably two inches between us in which our body heat was bouncing around. “What are you doing for the holiday?” Des slurred, his fingers playing with the hem of my skirt.

“I’m going home for a week to see my family.” I mumbled, having a hard time concentrating on anything other than the intense green color of his eyes and the way his fingers were brushing against the skin of my thigh.

The hand that wasn’t playing with my skirt was pressed against the wall next to my face, keeping Des propped in the perfect position in front of me. “You’re not going to be here for Christmas.” Des stated, his eyes flickering to my lips momentarily before meeting my eyes again.

That’s when it happened. Des slowly and deliberately pressed his lips against mine. Bad Ollie took over, before I even knew what was happening my fingers were curled in his hair and he had me practically pinned to icy cold wall.

The next thing I can remember from that night was being in the elevator to our building. Des was exploring my neck with his mouth; the stubble on his jaw tickled the skin on my neck. It was all kind of blurry. Des and I were practically ripping each other’s clothes off when we managed to get out of the elevator.

I growled impatiently against his lips while he fumbled to unlock his door, making him laugh. Finally he pushed it open, walking me backwards and pushing my back against the wall at the same time he kicked the door shut. Des pulled me toward him, skillfully walking me toward his room while his hands where exploring the skin under my shirt. Des kicked his bedroom door shut.
This when Good Ollie reappeared. “Should we be doing this?” I asked suddenly aware of bed under me and Des hovering above me.

Des groaned against the skin of my neck. “Are you trying to kill me, Ollie?”

“I don’t know.” I said honestly but I forgot all about Good Ollie when Des pulled his shirt off and threw it aside carelessly, exposing the ink covering his extremely well-toned upper body. At the moment in time nothing else mattered as he pulled my shirt over my head and threw aside with his.

Without any other interruptions, Des and I crossed into extremely dangerous territory. That was the night that things really changed. After this night, everything would be a downward spiral until we eventually hit rock bottom.
♠ ♠ ♠
They boned...so comment and shit like that. It makes me happy when you do.

UPDATE: I left my computer at Meghan's. I'm going to try to update from my mom's computer but it's slow as shit. Updating via iPhone also seems like a huge pain in the ass. So please stick with me guys. I'm going to hopefully make the drive down there probably Friday. Again, I'll try to update via mom's computer but it's so slow I might throw it out a window before I can post anything. Love you guys! I haven't forgotten about you! <333